28.

7 months later:

After Danielle had her baby boy damison Corey Hawkins . 2 months later gabby had her daughter 'Ashlyn Gabrielle Davis' today is the day that Taraji is planning to propose to Fantasia . Taraji is really scared . But she's ready to fully commit to the love of her life.

"Babe come on we gotta go get ready.. are you done with your work?" Taraji said

"Yes babe.. come on let's go" Fantasia said

"You okay mama?" Taraji asked

"Yes baby.. I'm just tired" Fantasia said

"When we get home you can take a Power Nap.. I know you've been helping with the baby and making sure that gabby is okay .. because I know having a baby is hard" Taraji said "not that I've had one"

"Oh cause I was bout to say" fantasia laughed

"Hurry up and go take a nap.. so we can get dressed up" Taraji said

"Where are we going anyway?" Fantasia said

"A friend of mine's birthday party" Taraji said

"Oh okay" Fantasia said getting in the bed and drifting to sleep

4 hours later:

It's been 4 hours since we've gotten home and got dressed and as we were on the way to the "birthday party" Fantasia started to get touchy and feeling.

"Babe stop" Taraji said

"You look so good and I want you now" Fantasia said

"No after we get back from the party" Taraji said

"I don't wanna wait I want it no-." Fantasia said getting cut off by Taraji grabbing her neck

"I said wait until after the party.. now if you keep acting out you won't get anything .. so stop acting out.." taraji said "do you understand me?"

Fantasia nodded her head

"Words" taraji said

"Yes I understand" Fantasia said shyly

"Now give me a kiss" Taraji said as she let go of Fantasia neck and kissed Fantasia

At the "birthday party":

"This is niceee.. hey y'all " Fantasia said as everybody starts pulling out their phones recording "why yall recording .. bab-"

"Fantasia Monique.. gosh where do I start?.. since the first day we met on the color purple set .. I fell in love with you.. I love how you hold me. I love how you tell me I'm beautiful. love how you look at me funny when I say something stupid. I love how you make me happy. I love how you smile when I see you. I love how you laugh when I say something random, or stupid. I love the face you make when I snort and laugh. I love how you ask me if I'm alright when I cant stop laughing. I love how you make me feel. I love how you tell me I look cute.
Love how you like my pajamas. love how you talk about music for hours. I love how you say sweet things to me. I love how you whisper in my ear when it's really quiet. I love how you squeeze me so hard when I hug you. I love how I can talk to you for hours about anything, and you listen. I love how we call each other as soon as we wake up. I love how you sound when I wake you up. I love how my dog has more sex with you than I do, im just kidding" Taraji said laughing "I love how you want to spend every day with me. I love how you squeeze my hand. I love how you rub my back, and kiss my neck. I love how you lay next to me, and tell me that everything's perfect. I love how everything is perfect. I love how you see the person I really am. love how you say we are perfect for each other. I love how you make me cry, but not because I'm upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you made me the happiest person ever. I love how l wake up in the morning looking at you. I love how I anticipate seeing you. I love how you kiss me. I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else. I love how my friends and family love you. I love how you deal with my picky eating habits. I love how you worry about me, and take care of me. I love how you pay for me when we go places. I love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease. I love how you keep me warm when I'm cold. I love how I stop everything because I get distracted and have to call you. I love how you get jealous. I love how you are when you are with your family. I love being with your family. I love how I can see myself with you forever. love how we talk about being together forever.
I love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me. I Lo-" Taraji said getting cut off by Fantasia

"I get it you love me" Fantasia said laughing

"So .. will you marry me?" Taraji said

"Yes I will marry you" Fantasia said kissing Taraji

As the night ended they partied with friends and family .. and after they partied they got nasty nastyyyy.