18=kidnap

Hania's pov

It has been 2 days when I went with haider his words kept ringing in my ears,only I know what I was feeling that time when he said that.

But the thing that is making me mad Is when I went office after that day he didn't came he just messaged me three times in these 2 days.

i thought i have heard that day wrong he was wrong it was just he didn't meant it I think It came just out with a flow.

I have a cried a lot I mean why why it hurts me a lot yesterday night when Anaya came I think they were shocked to see me behaving like that even my family is worried why I am behaving like that.

I didn't talk with anyone just when ayesha said Anaya is coming we gonna go to her room to wait for her i thought to go to distract myself but I zoned out again thinking the same why?? why?? if he didn't mean that why did he said then I mean did he regret that.

Haider is the second boy after my brother in my life who was so close to me I never feel comfortable with boys but he i feel safe around him.

But now I am feeling so hurt I mean ohh no idk why what this feeling is if in any case is-is.it is it love.

Does that mean i am in love with haider my saviour oh God I am gonna die because of overthinking.

Thanks to my friends only they can understand me we had a sleepover at anaya's place I know they did it because of me.

"Ahhh"i groaned while getting up i held my head urgh it is hurting like a bit*h.

"What happened hania everything ok'' hoorain said while opening her eyes.

"Yeah it is just my head is hurting" i replied.

"You awake get fresh we will have breakfast" anaya said while coming from bathroom.

We nodded and soon we also get changed and did our breakfast I left for home.

I went in and saw no one they must be sleeping it's nowadays my routine that I will go office before anyone wake up because at morning my eyes must be puffy that's why.

I grab my things and went to office i engrossed myself in work more and I didn't did lunch now it's 7 pm probably everyone left at 6 but i did overtime.

I complete my work and left from there when I came outside the building someone came from behind and tied my hands from back and kept a hand on my mouth.

And placed a fold on my eyes and one of them picked me and dropped me one a car probably I think because it is soft.

"But why did they did so why did some did something like that with someone" to kidnap them "exactly" my subconscious mocked me.

It means I am kiddnaped oh God what are they gonna do with me I am scared why did they kidnap me questions araised in my mind.

Oh God what should i do now ok okay my hands and tied not my mouth yes yes.
My phone is in my bag shit okay now I know what I had to threat them of course.

"Are tum log mujhe jante nhi ho
I am the best friend of hoorain, ayesha and anaya" i said threat them with the name of my friends of course yaar they will save me and everyone knows them.

"Aur haider ko to tum log jante hi hogai" i said who don't know him i thought "they don't" my subconscious mocked but still i continued

"Arey agar un logu ko pata chala na ki tum log ne mujhe kidnap Kiya hai pata nahi tum log ke kya haal hoga,acha thk hai mujhe sahi salamat rakha toh mai tum log ki sifarish kr dungi" after stopping for while i remembered that why they kidnapped me so i started saying "BTW why did u kidnapped me".

But they didn't replied i think they are deaf and dumb poor kidnapers
(A/N only we know by which way they are poor)

After a long drive they stopped the car I think I was at the back seat because I heard the two door opened clicking sound.

My side of door also opened and one of them dragged me out and we began to walk
"Silly kidnapers can't you lift me if I ran away" I asked them and one of them chuckled .

After sometime of walking they opened the fold and what I saw made me shocked....

Sorry but no aesthetics for this chapter,
Next chapter will be big and surpeible.
I am disoppoited but still i write chapter
You guys read but didn't vote and comment.

Vote and comment
Target=10 votes and 5 comments
Byy