episode 15✨

◦•●◉✿ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ✿◉●•◦

"Love" a pure word.it has different definition in different peoples mind..in my eyes, we can love without touching, without seeing, without knowing. Yes we can love someone even without knowing our destination, our consequences.. We can love someone just by their words not by their outlook.. For me we can be more touched, more felt, more mesmerized hearing the words instead of mesmerized by their appearance..

Yes shahanaj is touched, felt and mesmerized by jungkook's word.. The how he rejected Noah's bad intention, the how he understood her that she lost her path, the how he fear Allah, everything make an impact on herself..

Now shahanaj is in her room.. She's sitting on the chair in front of her study table.. She's thinking about today's incident which she saw in front of her eyes.. Jungkook's every words are echoing around her ears..

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then he spoke in her mind, "Ya Allah, why my mind is being messed up??Why my mind is full of himself?? It's not covetable, right? Show me a path, I don't wanna make you offend. Please show me a path."

Thenceforth she open her eyes and sigh.. She roams her eyes around her table and an envelope caught her eyes.. She takes it out and eyes over it.. She opens the envelope and keep all the letters on the table.. She looks over them and finds out that all the letters are written by one.. She looked more deeply and her unconscious mind is telling her that shahanaj you know the person very well.. he's around you but you can't find him..

She got offended cause she didn't find any clue about that specific person and kept the letter inside the envelope and kept it there where it was.. Henceforth she crossed her hands on the table and put her head over her crossed hands.. She again closed her eyes..
Then she recalling today's incident again..

Maybe that's how the story used to begin..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was about 4 am.. Shahanaj and her family is eating sahri. Then shahanaj looked at her father and spoke, "Appa, today is weekend.. So I'm thinking to go on an orphanage to spend some times with the children and doing ifter with them." Hearing her Mr Hussain elevated his gaze upto her and smiled. He gulped the good which was in his mouth and spoke, "Mash Allah.. Do you need any help?"

Shahanaj nodded her head as negative gesture and said, "nah Appa.. I do have your cards.. So I'll buy food by my own. i just wanna inform you. That's it." Mr Hussain nodded his head and spoke, "okay, do whatever you want.. Just inform me if you want any other things. Okay?? Appa be always ready to do anything for my daughter." Shahanaj smiled and again started eating her food..

Now it's three in the afternoon.. Shahanaj stopped her orange Lamborghini in front a restaurant where all the halal food is available.. She got down of her car and fixed her hijab.. She wearing mint green abhaya and her head is covered with same colored hijab.. She locked the door behind and walked inside the restaurant..