✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Weeks have passed since I-Island and lucky I kept in contact with Melissa through our phones. She was sweet, and teased just as much. It didn't take long before the day us girls organized our pool time.

I accepted.

Since I couldn't swim quite yet due to my injury so I wore a simple sundress and sunhat. Luckily we were warned about Denki and Mineta's plans, so the girls simply wore the school swimwear.

As I walked to the school I couldn't help but look up and reminisce. Everything has happened so fast, and in truth it felt like just yesterday I'd been born in this world. From meeting the Todorokis to Izuku and Katsuki. The entrance exam where I took the recommendation exam.

My phone began buzzing and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Songbird! How are you? How has your injury been healing?" Hawks asked.

"I'm alright. Doctors just don't want me using it too much for another week," I replied.

"I swear you're going to kill me one day, little bird. USJ, Hosu, and now I-Island? What's next, are you going to get attacked during your summer camp trip?" Hawks asked, chuckling.

I fell silent, even standing still, as I gapped at the guess.

"Songbird? (Y/N)? You alright?" Hawks asked.

Snapping out of it, shaking my head, I thought of my reply.

"Sorry, I was talking to someone. Of course we won't get attacked, plus we'll have heroes there if something happens. Don't jinx us," I replied, chuckling nervously.

"Sorry, sorry, won't say it again," Hawks chuckled.

I crossed the street and I heard Hawks' muffled talking.

"Hawks, you aren't busy right?" I asked.

"No, don't worry about it. You know, we should schedule a day before you head off to summer camp to hang out. We could fly together over the city, and we could do something fun," Hawks suggested.

"Camp's next week, Hawks," I replied.

"Is it really? I'm sure I can fit something in-" Hawks began.

"You are not going to abandon your agency without warning. They must already hate me," I replied.

"But-" Hawks began.

"No, Hawks. You have to be responsible," I scolded.

"Songbird, you're so mean," I heard Hawks whine.

"I've got to go, Hawks. We'll talk later,' I smiled as I arrived at UA's gate.

"Alright, stay safe songbird. I'll schedule some day for us to hang out," he smiled.

I hung up and put my phone away as I walked onto school grounds. I walked through the halls until I reached the pool changing rooms. I walked past the changing room and to the pool where I saw the other girls already in the pool.

"Hey girls, sorry I'm late," I smiled.

"You aren't swimming?" Momo asked.

"I've got another week before I'm allowed to exercise with my arm. I brought some juice and snacks, though," I smiled.

"You're amazing!" Mina and Toru cheered.

I set my bag down and opened it showing the drinks and snacks I brought. The group decided to stretch and I set up a chair for myself. That's when the boys started coming out in their swim trunks.