CHAP 1

JADE POV 

Napahilamos ako sa aking mukha na puno ng dugo , hanggang ngayon ay naaamoy ko parin ang malansang dugo ng mga pinatay ko kanina . Habang nagpupunas ako ay nakitang kong nasugatan pala ang gilid ng leeg ko i should have killed him a little faster but im having fun while he's begging for his life . Tskk .

Ive change my chlothes after and get out of the building , I drove my car as fast as i could .After a minutes I get off and open the door of my house but i smell a gas , I get my gun and getting a perfect timing to open the door . I start to be cautious while going inside when the lights begun to turn on . '' Got you Sissy ! '' said my brother while his gun still in my head . 

'' So its just you I thought it was some one else '' I said while I lower my gun and putting it in my pocket while getting a water . '' you shoul've had know how to be a little faster when your in that situation what if someone really got here and im not here what will even happen to you , you should open your eyes , having a sharp eyes will help you in this situation.'' my brother Loui said while having a sip on his beer .

'' AYE AYE brother '' I said while rolling eyes  '' dont do that again your becoming a stray cat when you do that hindi mo bagay '' he said I just gave him a ' pake mo ' look .  I on the tv and listened to the news but theres nothing specullar about it i guess i will gonna turn it off when the news was about a 8 students have died in their school. i was shock because they are graduating how could someone do that ? but still i turned it off.

'' oh I forgot to tell you something , mag aaral ka na starting in monday '' my brother said 

" wait what ? " I said " YES , OO, KOREK, TAMA, FACTT actually may kaylangan tayong alam mo na , and he is a part of an underground business this is him " my brother gave me his photo . and i must say he's so handsome . but sorry nalang i need to kill you . " his name was Elijah Nathan Wooder and he was adopted by a rich man I cant find a record of him you you just have to know kung sinong nag adopt sakanya ." 

" and ? how could i even possibly do that ? " i asked , " sa ganda mong yan sissy paibigin mo lang" he said . " do i really have to kuya ? " while giving him a puppet eyes but he just gave me a 'yes sissy' look .

its already monday at nakakatamad pumasok if the mission was just to kill him i must have done that and havinga good morning sleep now . the university was also doesnt want students to be late . i was done preparing myself and i get on my car . 

a minutes later pumasok na ako sa Dean's Office para ayusin ang mga requirements at ang time ko . " so youre Nathalie Valezquez ?  i welcome you here , you can just go to the room B-4  . " she said ,i just thank her and get down from my business . 

i walk up to the room that she said buti nalang at di pa ako nalate . " Okay class  we have a new student . you can go inside miss Valezquez ." i walked and open the door walking towards the professor . " good morning everyone my name is nathalie valezquez , nice meeting you all " pekeng ngiti na ginawa ko while im surveilling for Elijah and i didnt see him , looks like his really a brat . 

" You can sit with that chair miss Velazquez . the following scene was just boring so i just keep looking outside sa gilid ko dahil may window when someone tap my shoulder . and through my shock it was Miah , my friend at the orphanage ngumiti siya sakin.

FLASHBACK 

JADE POV 

i was still 6 years old when my parents died in a car accident i have a older brother too but nagkahiwalay kami noon dahil  i thought patay na siya dahil kasama siya sa aksidente . thats why i came here in the orphanage . i cant even think bacause of what happened .

habang naglalaro ako sa swing may mga lumapit saking mga bata and same age as me but they are mean " hey you ! come here stupid ! " one of them said but i didnt listen thats when she grab the collar of my shirt and tinaas ako but before i couldnt breath buti nalang may nagtulak doon , and thats when we became friends . " you should have get revenge to those girls bakit hinahayaan mo lang ? are you okay ? my name is Miah Skinsy whats yours ?" she said while smilling 

" m-my name is J-Jade Arcane " i shake hands with her thats where it started but somehow after we turned 16 someone adopted her which is a rich family . " are you really leaving Miah ? is it true that you dont love me anymore ? " i said with tearing eyes she hug me then " of course not but Jade alam mo bang matagal ko ng pangarap ma adopt na may mga pamilya ring gustong kumuha sakin , but remember this jade i will always be your bestfriend .  i know this is hard but i hope you too will be adopted for us to always see each other . now good bye jade " she said while sobbing .

after that day i still miss her and now shes here ! i hug her tightly and she hug me back i miss you miah . 

sorry moots hanggang diyan muna yung chap 1 natin :  )