chapter 15

Short chapter😶‍🌫️
(Don't be a ghost reader, do comment please🧍‍♀️)

___________________________________________

~Previous chapter~

'Answer me alpha'
'No I didn't'
'Then why the fuck i can smell another scent?'

___________________________________________

"Speak!" Willow growled when liam frozed on his spot.

" I swear to moon goddess I didn't do anything"

"Are you kidding me?" His mate asked sternly

Liam gulped

He felt helpless beneath his mate , soon Reality hit him,he remembered how a male omega bumped him accidentally ,few hours ago.A teen omega was in a hurry to go to school and unfortunately tripped on his feet and fell on the trueblood that's why the scent is all over his chest .He didn't give much of thoughts about it but the omega politely apologized ,he excused the other and drove off to his mate's home.

Woahhhh it was an accident.

He sighed

"Its not what you think before I came here ,an omega bumped into me when he was in a hurry ,it was an accident that's why you can smell another scent and definitely not what you think my love"the trueblood said while careesing the other's cheek gently.

the omega's expression changed and heat radiated on her cheeks

"I'm sorry alpha-" the omega words got cut off when they both realised the position they were in , the alpha was pinned against the bed ,while the omega sitting on his abdomen, the omega tried to get up but the alpha grabbed the blushing omega's waist, she gasped when the grip on her waist tightened.

"Alpha-"again willow's words were got cut off when the liam hugged her tightly and the omega hugged back softly, feeling her mate warmth

"please stay-y" the omega hummed in response and hugged him more tightly. They both can feel each other in their arms finally ,liam shedded tears when his mate hugged how long he waited for this moment to be happen, the alpha craved for this warmth for his whole life, he cried in his mate's shoulder like there is no tomorrow, he missed her scent so fucking much, even he himself wasn't expecting a heartwarming hug.

the omega broke the hug after seeing her mate crying like a baby in her arms, she cupped his face and gave a long peck on her alpha's lips, the omega wiped his tears.

"Aww my baby" she again gave him a sweet peck , when liam finally done crying, he eyes widened

'MY MATE JUST KISSED ME????????'

he still couldn't process anything, his face reddedned and replaced by his veiny hands when willow giggled .

"look at you all cute! oh my moon goddess, your face looks like a tomato" she chuckled

"Do i look cute to you?" he asked with his shinny eyes

'he's too adorable to be a Trueblood alpha' she thought and visibly smiled

"Yes! you are such a cutie pie, my mate" she giggled and cupped his face

"yo-u are beautiful too" he said while totally looking like a tomato

"Can I kiss you?" the omega asked while smirking?

"y-yes"

'why she's smirking though?' he thought not knowing the he gonna be a total mess just by a kiss

___________________________________________