015. third wheel

-'๑'-  CHAPTER FIFTEEN-'๑'-
third wheel

-'๑'-  CHAPTER FIFTEEN-'๑'-third wheel

real life

what the actual fuck

Aurora was pacing in her living room, nervously running her fingers through her brown locks. Walker scobell stood outside of her door, with a bouquet of flowers? She was confused.

The boy had been incredibly dry with his messages, and it'd been days since he had last spoken to her. why would he show up now? her heart was pounding, and she began to bite her nails, mentally scolding herself for slamming the door in his face.

this boy was fucking with her head.

Aurora caught a glimpse of her own reflection, doing her absolute best to make herself look presentable. should i go change? she thought to herself. no. he could be gone by the time she got back. taking in a deep breath, Aurora tucked a strand of hair before slowly reaching for the door handle, swinging it open as her cheeks dusted pink.

Walker remained still, his grip a little tighter on the bundle of flowers while his blue eyes were trapped on the scuffs of his sneakers. Aurora awkwardly scrunched her nose, eyes scanning over his gorgeous features before she spoke.

"hi Walker." at that, his head snapped up, eyes growing wide at her voice. her voice was a bit croon and feathery, almost like a beam of sunshine had melted into sound, and Walker found himself wiping his sweaty palms on the fabric of his jeans.

"hi." he offered a grin. for a moment, nothing was said, the two of them wondering if this was even real.

"uh, do you want to come in?" Aurora stepped to the side, and gestured for him to enter. he nodded, following in her steps.

"thanks."

Aurora felt like a creep. she couldn't seem to pry her eyes off of him. Walker must've sensed her gaze, because he only chuckled and held out the flowers.

"these are for you. sorry if you— aren't a fan of flowers, i honestly didn't even think about it until i knocked. you can just throw them away if you want." the boy began to nervously ramble. Aurora couldn't help but laugh, realizing how different he was compared to over the phone. he was a nervous reck in front of her.