Chapter: 1-10

Chapter 1

Liu Yian heard the conversation between the man and the woman in a daze, "Ah... I don't know why this girl hid it from us and signed up to go to the countryside. It was clearly agreed that her brother would go."

"She must be worried about Yien. They have been close since they were young...Have you packed everything for Anan?"

"Everything is packed."

"Give Anan more money and tickets. I heard that those educated youth in the countryside have to Working in the fields, and often not having enough to eat. "

"I know, I gave her all the remaining tickets at home, and I asked her to take 50 yuan first, because I was afraid she would accidentally lose it on the way, so I will send it to her when she has used it up. This damn girl... I told her to let her brother go, but she insisted on going, and she didn't listen to me. I don't know who she resembles with this stubborn character..."

Liu Yian was a little confused when she listened. Who was talking? She remembered that she was the only one at home!

Just when she wanted to get up and go out to take a look, her head suddenly felt dizzy, and many memories that did not belong to her came up...

After Liu Yian digested these memories, she looked up to the sky and sighed: Damn it! She actually crossed into a book...

She crossed into a 1970s novel that she had read before going to bed last night. The novel mainly tells the story of how the female protagonist, an educated youth, and the male protagonist, who was also an educated youth, got to know each other, fell in love, and finally got married.

The original owner of the body that Liu Yian crossed into was also called Liu Yian. She was sixteen years old this year. Her parents both worked in a textile factory. She also had a twin brother, Liu Yien, and they had a good relationship.

In order to respond to the great call of the Chairman to "educate young people to go to the countryside", educated youth across the country launched a large-scale movement of going to the countryside.

Now it is 1975, and one person from the original owner's family must go to the countryside as an educated youth.

The original owner was originally going to go to the countryside to work, but she heard a lot about the hard life of the educated youth who went to the countryside, such as not only doing farm work but also often not having enough to eat. She didn't want her brother to suffer, so she secretly went to sign up to go to the countryside.

The original owner was a cannon fodder in that period article. The original owner was good-looking. Except for being stubborn occasionally, she was usually gentle in her words and treats people. However, the heroine disliked the original owner in every way.

However, Liu Yian felt that it was because the original owner was more beautiful than the heroine, and the original owner was the object of the heroine's love in the early stage, so the heroine was jealous of the original owner and disliked him in every way.

When the heroine was being harassed and taken advantage of by a village scoundrel, she offered to help the scoundrel to deal with the original owner in order to get out of the situation.

In the end, the original owner was framed by the heroine, and she died by hitting the wall to preserve her innocence...

When Liu Yian read the article, he felt that the heroine had a distorted world view. When he saw the original owner of the same name commit suicide, he was so angry that he gave up the article.

When he was about to fall asleep, he didn't forget to scold the vicious heroine, but when he woke up, he was wearing a different world...

Her family used to be a traditional Chinese medicine family, but the family was not prosperous. In her generation, only she and her grandfather were left. Not long after she was born, both her parents died in a car accident, so she lived with her grandfather since she was a child.