Chapter: 51-59(End)

Chapter 51

When filling in the application form, Liu Yien did not tell his parents that he was going to the military academy. They thought that since their son always stuck to his sister, he would apply to the same university in City B as his sister.

So the couple did not ask Liu Yien about filling in the application form. It was not until before the Chinese New Year that the admission letter of the military academy was sent to the Liu family. Only then did Liu Yien and his parents know that their son had secretly applied for the military academy.

Liu's father was quite rational about his son going to the military academy. He talked to Liu Yien after dinner that night.

Liu's father: "Have you really decided to go to military school?"

Liu Yien: "Yes, Dad."

Liu's father: "I don't know when you decided to go to military school?"

Liu Yien: "Dad, you know I have admired my uncle since I was a child. He is my idol in my mind. I have always wanted to be a soldier like my uncle. After the college entrance examination was resumed, I had the idea of ​​going to military school."

Liu's father: "Your mother and I thought you would stick to your sister to go to University in City B."

Liu Yien grinned: "Dad, my sister is married, and she has her brother-in-law to take care of her. I have grown up. Although I still feel a little reluctant to leave my sister, it is time to realize my dream."

Liu's father sighed and said: "Alas... go if you want to, As a father, I can only support you. "

Seeing that Liu's father no longer opposed him to go to the military academy, Liu Yien was very happy. "Thank you, Dad!"

Seeing that he was so happy, Liu's father still poured a basin of cold water on him, "It's useless if I agree. The key is whether your mother agrees. If your mother disagrees, then there's nothing to talk about."

The excited Liu Yien instantly sagged when he heard his father's words. He heard from his uncle that when he wanted to join the army, his mother also disagreed. Later, he ran away from home secretly and became a soldier.

It is said that his mother was angry for two years and refused to pay attention to his uncle for two years. In the end, his uncle used a self-torture trick, and his mother forgave his uncle.

Liu Yien definitely couldn't run away from home, after all, he still had to go to school, and he didn't want to anger his mother.

Thinking of this, Liu Yien began to worry.

And Liu's mother, who made Liu Yien worried, was almost furious. She had received a letter from her daughter, saying that her daughter and son-in-law were admitted to the University of City B, and she was still happy that her daughter and son-in-law would be able to come to City B soon, and then the family would be reunited.

Unexpectedly, after just two days of happiness, her own son gave her such a thing, going to military school? After graduation, won't he have to join the army? !

When Liu's mother first received the notice, she thought it was a notice from the University of City B, but when she opened it, it turned out to be a notice from the Military Academy of City B. Liu's mother almost fainted.

When Liu Yien and his father came out of the room, his mother didn't wait for them to say anything and directly said to Liu Yien: "I won't agree to you going to military school, just give up on it! If you still want to go to college, wait until next year to take the college entrance examination again, and then you are not allowed to apply for military school again!"