Apartment

He stayed quiet not listening to the commands of the owner of the apartment. She was furious at him and threatened to call the cops if he didn't respond.

"For the final time Midoriya! Tell me how in the HELL did you in here?"

Midoriya stayed quiet for most of her questioning. He is still processing the reason as to why and how was he able to escape Tartarus. Though it would be in his best interest to speak up now.

"I think you should wear some clothes first Ha-" He in his raspy voice due to the screaming he did yesterday was cut off mid sentence.

"I don't need clothes. I need ANSWERS as to why all of a sudden you showed up in my living room and not locked up in Tartarus right now." She said with an annoyed voice

"To be honest Hado senpai... I don't know..."

She just stared at him with confusion and anger in her eyes. Though as she stood there and as he sat there the tension slowly lessened.

"Don't do anything, not even move" She said as she went and put some clothes on her back.

He sat there still with no intent of doing anything to upset his former senior during their time at high school.

Hado returned only to see Midoriya sitting their doing nothing as she request of him. From her perspective he is the UA traitor though only halfheartedly, believing and thinking it was just a temporary plan to lower the guard and ultimately capture the real traitor if there was one entirely. But to her dimay, he was really convicted as being a traitor. The only thing she knows is that he was rotting away in a cell in Tartarus.

"Go freshen yourself up Midoriya, I know and can smell that Tartarus hasn't been kind to you" She said as she was holding clothes and a towel.

Midoriya looked at her with a blank stare. He reluctantly stood up and took the clothes and blanket she had on hand. It would be wise not to soil her carpet, and the apartment's scent in general. He then made his way to the bathroom.

A concerned look washed over Nejire's face as she did not expect him to be this quiet, not even a peep other than the interrogation earlier. Since he just telaported away from Tartarus it would be better trying to get information from him and gain his trust rather than just calling the police and fellow heroes to detain him. It's better for him to be cooperative than antagonistic.

'What would be a good way to treat him?' Nejire thought to herself, then an idea popped up her mind.

-

"Toshinori did you see the news!?" A man in a trench coat rushed in the room

Toshinori or All Might is seen seated on the couch. He stares at the television silently sitting with remote in hand. He then switch the TV off then facing the man who rushed in the room.

"Yes, I saw it Tsukauchi. What are we gonna do about it at present. He just disappeared out of thin air from what reports say. There's nothing we can do about him being recaptured. For all we know his in another country" He responded to the detective.

"Yes, though the heroes and police are on high alert. Just in case the villains that caused this are still out in about" Tsukauchi replied

"Mmm..." Is the only thing All Might can say as the detective departs.

Toshinori has a lot in mind. The regret of taking back one for all from Midoriya and the boy being locked up in Tartarus. It left something bitter in him, like the innocence inside being overrun by maggots until everything left was rotten. Midoriya was innocent, and he became the scapegoat for the traitor, for the villains...

Only whispers can be listened in his mind. The voices of the previous holders are sometimes unrelenting. Midoriya is one of them, only partially being a vestige in the room of one for all holders.

Maybe it's time... He doubts that Midoriya after all this time will still accept one for all even if given the opportunity to prove his innocence.

-

"So the brat has escaped?" A man covered with hands said to himself with only the television light illuminating the room.

He was sitting there with nothing to quell his boredom while watching the news, then all of a sudden a familiar face appeared on the screen. A face that has foiled his plans of mayhem onto UA highschool, the face that stood firm in trying times, the face that always smiled. A chuckle can be heard from the man covered in hands. That face... That face that always smiles... Oh it brought him joy to know that, that boy that always smiled was broken and defeated in a cell in Tartarus.

But to see his face in the broadcast, the fact he escaped. It gave him an opportunity, an opportunity to break him down, to break him down even more until he turned to dust. And of course he will be there smiling while he looked at Midoriya crumbled to dust.

"The boy escaped... What do think on the matter Master?" A cloudy purple man asked the man covered in hands.

"I think it's wonderful... Oh so wonderful..."