Prologue

As Luz looks up, staring into the mirror, her eyes cannot believe what is going on. Her brain tries to process the lump on her arm, and what it meant. She remembered her father had a similar lump, but on his leg. "No," she says, as Luz begins to realize what is going on. Amity, being the worried girlfriend that she is, hugs Luz from behind, as a way of reassurance. "Luz? Are you... are you going to be okay?" Amity asks. Luz begins tearing up, trying not to cry in front of Amity. "Yeah, of course. This isn't that bad." Luz says, trembling a bit. 5 Weeks later, Luz got the news that she had a tumor of unknown origin, and that neither the Human Realm's medicine, nor the Demon Realm's magic could heal her. That night, Luz had stayed up, looking at old photos of her father. "Guess that's it huh?" She asks the photo she was currently holding. Amity watched, from the doorway, silently crying and swearing she would do anything to help Luz. 'Any way possible, no matter the cost,' Amity swore on the Titan, making an Everlasting Oath. 5 years later, Luz Primrose Noceda-Clawthorne was pronounced dead at the age of 25. Her body was turned over to her spouse, Amity Mae Blight-Noceda. Due to the exposure to pure Titan Magic, her body did not decay. A funeral was held, and Amity spent the next 6 weeks grieving. Abomination patents that Amity had were now given to the former Abomination Coven Darius Deamonne, and Camilla Noceda moved permanently to the Demon Realm to aid Amity in any way possible. 2 years later, Amity and Luz's bodies disappeared from either realm. A note that was written by Amity was left behind. It reads as follows. (See image on top of the chapter)

With this new information, the people who knew Amity and Luz waited for this time period, hoping that Amity was okay.