The Hazbin Hotel

3rd POV

Y/n had quite the nice slumber, she expected to be in her bedroom back at her Papa's house, only to find that she was in a room covered in red and black, a huge window showed her a strange sight.

The sky was a dreary red color, buildings were black and strange, the whole place smelled bad, like that one time Papa tried to make her a burger and accidentally burnt it... Y/n looked at the sky, the sky was not a nice swirl of blues, yellows and pinks like normal.

All of the golden and white buildings had disappeared... Y/n then heard a door being slammed open. In fear, she shapeshifted into a bright blue Christmas tree. She was doing a good job of hiding, until the door slammed again...

In fear of being found, she tried to shapeshift into something else but accidentally ended up falling over...

She could then hear a voice as someone ran all the way up the stairs and was pointing a sharp pointy stick at her. "Whoever you are, I suggest you come out and show yourself... And I may show you Mercy..." The voice said as Y/n, who was absolutely terrified, transformed into her normal form.
.
.
.

Vaggie was absolutely confused, a bright blue christmas tree that was on top of Charlie and her's just transformed into a small little angel.

Y/n looked at the girl who was pointing a spear at her just before crying out in fear. "Please don't poke me with your pointy stick! Papa said that pointy sticks do something called hurt, and I don't want to hurt! I'll do whatever you want!" Y/n quickly said as she looked at the gray skinned creature.

 "Please don't poke me with your pointy stick! Papa said that pointy sticks do something called hurt, and I don't want to hurt! I'll do whatever you want!" Y/n quickly said as she looked at the gray skinned creature

"What is an angel doing down here? And after the extermination?" Vaggie said to y/n. But the little angel was so confused as to what she was saying, after all, Y/n could only understand small words that she had heard her papa say before, did she know the meanings of any of these words? Of course not! Did it stop her from saying them? Absolutely not...

Vaggie lowered her spear as she saw how terrified the little Angel was. "I'm not going to hurt you, you should come with me, and meet my friend." Vaggie said as she carefully brought the girl downstairs...