4

omniscient pov

it was around 10 in the morning the sun shining bright in the bright state.

since the group had a time last night everyone was still asleep, well except Eli. he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about the other two.

he kept thinking thoughts like do I really like them or just the sex? am I gay? do I still like pussy?

those thoughts kept rushing through his head but he didn't want it to get to him, he hated feeling like he has to worry about something

usually when he felt like this he would just cut the person or thing off but these were his best friends, his day ones he couldn't do that so he just had to find a way to avoid them all together.

as much as he lived being around them, he didnt love the feelings he got from being around them, or so he thought..

soon he got up and did the morning routine he repeats everyday which consisted of a shower, brushing his teeth, his hair, lotioning up, n dressing up of course.

30 minutes later

he finished his shower and brushing his teeth so now he just had to pick his outfit for the day. he walked to the closet he had settled in since he would be in the airbnb for a while more.

he picked out a white wife beater, sum drawls, white socks, and a red n white sweatsuit.

he threw his clothes in and sprayed done cologne on and grabbed his phone to check the time seeing it was now 12:00pm he grabbed his charger and left the room.

he checked the group chat and saw the plans for the was to go get sum to eat around like 3, chill at the house for a little, and hit up a drunk bowling alley that was 21+ at like 10.

perfect he thought it was sum nice to take his mind off of shit for a little. he headed down the steps and put his phone on charge near the TV as he picked up the remote to power the TV on.

he put on a random Disney show and dropped the remote then went to the kitchen to get some cereal. he grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and poured the cereal in then milk.

he took his bowl and sat down on the couch watching the show on the TV.

he was really hungry so he finished that bowl of cereal quick so he went to get another one but as he got up he heard steps coming down and he was met with kam.

when he saw him he was immediately drawn to his eyes that hung low and red. he was definitely high.

they soon locked eyes but kam looked away irritated, why he mad? eli thought as kam brushed past him and into the living room.

kam walked to the couch and picked up the remote to change the channel. do this nighs not see that I was using da TV?? eli thought

"nigga I know you see Im using da tv" Eli spoke walking towards the living room

" i did, im usin it now" kam spoke without taking his eyes off the TV

Eli looked around the room surprised as to who the fuck this nigga talking to!

" who you think u is ? you not watching shit till I'm done" Eli spoke snatching the remote out of kams hand making him stand up

" aye bruh don't fucking touch me" kam spoke getting in Eli's face

" nigga I do what I want, who gon stop me ? oh aight" Eli spoke while watching kams hands clench and unclench. shit didn't really faze him he knew kam wasn't gon do nun.

" bitch what? who you think you talking to bruh cuz I will re-" was all kam could get out before kev interrupted them

" why is ya arguing?" kev asked the two