2. Firstnight

In avneil's room
Avni is sitting on the bed,

After some time
The door of the room opens and Neil comes into the room..Avni covers her face with a veil and blushes.

Neil closes the door and looks at Avni and smiles, she comes to her.
Avni's heart starts beating fast

Neil sits on the bed, he lifts her veil ..Avni looks down while blushing ..

Avni looks at Neil..he holds her hands while smiling.

Neil:- Tum aj duniya ki sabse khubsurat ladki lag rahi ho Avni ..is jode me ..or tumhe itna khubsurat dekhne ka hak sirf mera

Avni blush .

Neil kisses her on forehead. She feels peace ..she close her eyes. He moved back.
Avni open her eyes

Neil:: thank you Avni meri life me aane ke liye

Avni smiles hearing this and cups his face

Avni:- Thank you to mujhe khana chahiye Neil ..tamarii wakh se hee mujhe aj itni pyari family mili h or sabse badhkar tum .

Avni comes close to Neel and kisses her on the forehead...

Avni:- I love you Neil ..I love you so much 💕
She hug him

Neil too hugs her and says

Neil:: I love you too love

Avni feels peace in Neel's arms ..He stays like this for a while, then Neil breaks the hug.Both look into eachother eyes ..Neil looks at her lips and leans towards ...she closes her eyes and captures her lips....the kiss was gentle yet passionate..

After sometime they break the kiss .Avni blushes ..Neil smiles seeing her blushing..
He comes close to her and says
Neil:- blush krte hue to tum or bhi sundar lag rahi ho wifey .

Avni feel shy..and she hug him ..Neil also hugs her and kisses her forehead .

Neil Avni takes off her dupatta..and unties her hairdo...then they break the hug ..both look in each other eyes..Avni kisses on Neil's cheek..then they kiss again .

While kissing, Avni takes off Neel's sherwani...she roams her hands on his body ..they break the kiss ..she started kissing touching his abs ..

Neil groans feeling her lips on his body ..she stops .. they kiss again..Neil breaks the kiss and takes off Avni's jewelry one by one ..he kisses her neck and bites there ..
Avni moan

Neil lays down Avni and comes over he.he kisses and bites her cleavage.

Avni just moans ..Neil presses her assets, over the blouse ,..
Avni moans Neil turns her ..now her back facing him..Neil roams her hands on her back and unties her blouse .. Avni closed her eyes har breath is getting fast ..

Neil kisses Avni all over her back ..Avni clutches the bed sheet feeling pleasure ....then Neil turns her towards him ..Avni open her eyes and look at him ..she hug him..she kissed him and then she started kissing his neck giving love bite ...her hands was on his hairs ...then Avni kook into his eyes..she Cup his face

Avni:- I love you Neil

Neil:- I love you too Jaan

Neil:- are you ready wifey

Avni:- hm...🙈 She says while blushing

Avni grabs the bed sheet tightly as soon he enters inside her fully

Avni moan feeling pain

.Neil creases her stomach so she feels relaxed .

Neil starts coming out of her but Avni stops him. She digs her nails on his back .