𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐤-𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 — 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔-𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 — 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔-𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊

𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢
𝘱𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥;
𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸...

— ⱽⁱⁿᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵛᵃⁿ ᴳᵒᵍʰ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HOURS DRIFTED BY SMOOTHLY, THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE PARTY EXUDED A RELAXED AND COMFORTING AURA... Following the farewell of their comrade, the crowd seamlessly returned to the dance floor, couples swaying to the rhythm, while others gathered around the bar, indulging in drinks and laughter. The aroma of barbecue filled the air, enticing soldiers to savor the delicious feast laid out before them. "And then I was like 'No, your dad's fat — oh wait...' That sure taught that son of a bitch not to diss me!" Bucky narrated, eliciting snorts from his friends. "Jesus, that was brutal, John." Remarked Buck, unable to stifle his laughter despite the regret.

"So, there was this time Ducky dropped- uh, I don't quite remember her name... Was it Dorothy?" Gale began, scratching his head as he recalled the absurdity. "Dolores! Oh my god- yes, Dolores." y/n confirmed, already giggling at the memory. "Yeah, so when y/n was the new kid in town, she had a bit of trouble making friends, especially in school since I was a few grades higher due to age." He explained, setting the scene. "And then, this girl, Dolores smacked away her PB&J sandwich during lunch one day. Three months later, when she got her grandmother's urn to mourn the loss, our beloved Duckling here decides to settle scores and smacked them ashes away!"

"Holy crap, you're insane!" The raven exclaimed, bursting into chortles, joined by a few more crewmen who had overheard the bizarre incident. "And the best part? Her explanation to the Headmaster and the girl's parents," Gale added, shaking his head in disbelief but still chuckling. "Hey, I think it was only fair. You smack away my food, I smack away your most cherished/prized possession." Shrugged the girl, earning even more laughter from the two. "Major Egan, Major Cleven, Major l/n..." Their jokes were cut short by a familiar brunette approaching the trio. "What's up, Rose?" Greeted the girl. "I uh, I heard you all were already on 20 missions."