chapter 30

Almost one week is about to pass from the day jungkook came home. But there he has  no communication with taehyung. It's just little bit talks when they're eating together.

Junie and googie didn't liked the way there parents weren't talking with each other like others parents.

It's not like that jungkook don't want to talk with taehyung but whenever taeyhung came infront of his eyss he felt some  awkwardness. And on other hand taehyung haven't any courage to talk with him. He thinks jungkook hates him and don't love anymore. So he just quites whenever jungkook comes infront of his eyes.

......
Junie and jungkook was walking to their room. Jungkook and his daughter was so busy in their talks.

"TAEE" Jungkook was saying something to Junie when he felt like he got hit with a hard rock . He got stumbled in his steps and was about to falling on the ground and the only word that came from his mouth as scream was taehyung's name.

Jungkook was waiting that he gonna hit on floor with his bums but he didn't felt floor touching him instead he felt like the same hard rock holding him by his waist.

Junie was flinched first when he heard her mamma screamed but next moment her face had a wide smile on her face when he felt his father holding his mother same as in romantic scenes.

Does that mean romantic scenes happens in real life too ? She thought while palming her mouth as hiding her big smile.

Taehyung was just walking hurridely while busy on phone as he have to go court but suddenly he felt someone hit with his right arm. He just left his phone when he heard his name came out as scream and that scream came out from none other than jungkook. When he saw jungkook just collide with him and was about to fall back he let his phone throw and held jungkook from his waist.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt the rock isn't moving. But when he opened his eyes he saw bestest scene of his whole life. His taehyung was holding him in his arms protectively.

Jungkooks does yet scary eyes met with taeyhung's soft eyes who was looking at him like they got statue there. Jungkook's heartbeat was same as taeyhungs.

There were so many ways to die but at this moment taehyung want to die by drowning in jungkook's doe eyes and same goes to jungkook , taeyhung's deep ocean eyes wasn't helping jungkook at all.

"Ehm" jungkook and taeyhung came out from there thoughts when they heard Junie clearing her throat. Her parents were literally drooling over each other in front of her.

"Um s-ssorry " jungkook whispered while taking his hand odd from taeyhungs shirt when he saw how tight he was holding taehyung's shirt.

"I'm sorry too" taehyung said too. He saw how jungkooks cheeks were looking red. But why?

"Let's go jun" jungkook said nevously holding junie's hand while walking away from taehyung. But taeyhung's eyes didn't leave jungkook for one second. Taehyung's eyes went to Junie who looked behind at him and gave him a big smile making taehyung smile too.

"Oh shit" taeyhung immidietaly pick up his phone and saw the screen is broken already. Whatever his phone is not expensive than his love.

.......

On another day..

Jungkook was walking downstairs when he saw three Kim's are sitting on the couch while their eyes are glued to screen. Jungkook saw and sighed they were watching movie. But jungkook suddenly flinched in his steps when he heard a sneeze more like roar.
He knows who's roaring i mean sneezing , ofcourse taehyung. But when he looked at them his jaw dropped because it's not only taeyhung who was wiping his nose but twins too. What ? That means it's not only taeyhung who sneezed but his daughters too and that's too at same time. Jungkook was really shocked from new information. He knew taehyung always is same like his daughters. It's look like they're triplet where taehyung is 25-26 years older than other twins.
.......