Nerves

Seoyoon's outfit

2 Weeks Later~Third Person POV:Today was the day for the filming of the first SWF2 episode

2 Weeks Later~
Third Person POV:
Today was the day for the filming of the first SWF2 episode. Nerves were all over the place. " Ah, this is gonna be tough" Momo admitted. " There's nothing to worry about, we got this!" "Soyeon, are you sure about this? Bada and Kristen are crazy good. Especially Bada.They could win in an instant!" Seoyoon said adjusting her necklace. " Hell yeah I'm sure! We got the best dancers in our group!" Their leader yelled confidently. They waited in their hangout room until it was time for them to go down. Sooji was trying to calm herself down by warming up and pretending like she was confident. During the filming for the evaluation for the other crews, they had to act tough and say things they didn't really mean. For team BEBE, Seoyoon didn't dare to say anything about their crew so Bada wouldn't take it the wrong way because she knows how she can get.

"Who would y'all want to battle?" ChaeYeong questioned the girls. "Hmm, maybe Lia Kim. Her style is so cool" Momo answered. "Yeah, I'm a huge fan of her! Speaking of Lia, I wonder how it's gonna go between her and Mina Myong." Sooji spoke. "Ugh, I don't even want to image how that would go. The tension between them would be crazy." Soyeon commented. "Apparently, they used to be best friends. That won't happen to us tho." "Never!" Seoyoon remarked. She already lost one of her best friends and she's never gonna let that happen again. And she means that. As they waited, they asked each other questions to distract each other from the nervousness and teased Seo about Bada being there. She rolled her eyes but in the inside she was totally blushing.

Suddenly, the tv turned on telling them to go to the fight zone. "Okay let's go girls! Let's crush this shit!" Soyeon shouted, causing the maknaes to get embarrassed. "Oh my god unnie, shut up." Momo told her as she laughed. As they walked out the door, they put on a serious face to maybe intimidate the other crew that were down there. When they walked down the stairs, all eyes were on them and Seo was trying her hardest to not look at Bada." Omg it's them" "Look at their faces, they look scary" "Seoyoon looks hot" " Stop fangirling, this is a competition!" The girls of BadFlame's aura gave people chills. Right before they were about to sit down, their evaluation video played startling a few of them. "Oh shit, that scared me!" Seoyoon yelled making everyone laugh and Soyeon to playfully slap her arm. The crew's opinions were a combination of compliments and very insulting comments. Seoyoon was the only member to get a No Respect. She wondered who it was and why they would dare. Everyone knows she's a good dancer and what she's capable of. Seo has choreographed for kpop groups like Itzy, Stray Kids, and even BTS. She was very known in the dance industry so lots were surprised, excited, and scared when they found out she was competing in the show. She got some comments from 1MILLION about her which made her laugh in amusement. They are a good group, she will admit that, but hearing Redy say stuff about her made her full weird inside. They used to be really close but lost connection after the disbandment. They talks here and there but stopped after they got into new groups.

All the crews had arrived and they were ready to start. Mc Kang Daniel walked in and everyone started screaming and cheering. Seo was friends with him and ChaeYeong was a big fan. "Ah Seo, you're friends with him right?! You can get him to let us win this!" Soyeon blurted out. "Yes I'm friend with him, but I'm not doing that! Also he can't control if we win or not the judges do." She replied not wanting to start anything for cheating. "He's so cute" Sooji fangirled until Momo stopped her. Then the judges got revealed which made people even more excited. Shownu is one of them and ChaeYeong and Seoyoon are big fans of him.  The first No Respect dancer gets called and it's Redy from 1MILLION and Seoyoon gets nervous. They weren't on bad terms or anything but they haven't talked in a while because of their new groups. So she prayed it wasn't her. Even if Redy did choose her, she definitely would've won. Her dance style is boyish like but she can make her dancing very feminine too. That's why a lot of people don't want to battle against her. Shes also really tall too. Even taller than Bada. Seo is 5'10 so some that are short might get intimidated. Back to Redy, as she walks around, people wonder who she picked for her No Respect Dancer. It was Bada which left people surprised and not surprised.

"I just don't respect you"

"Redy no, Soobin Ah. You're still an Eight Grader to me"

Hearing Bada say that left people shook. What the hell happened between them. "Damnnnnnnn that was coldddd!" Soyeon whispered to her members.

Seoyoons POV:

Damn poor Redy. I would literally cry if Bada said that to me. I'm really excited for this battle though. Both Bada and Redy have cool dance styles. The tension between them is definitely there and everyone can tell. It's Redy's turn to start and it really catches my attention. Her style is so unique and different. Her body is like a slithering snake when she's dancing. It's super satisfying to watch. She then gets really close to Bada I guess to intimidate her but I don't think it's working. Now it's Bada's turn to dance which I'm super excited for. The music starts and her dance moves really fits the song. Her moves are so captivating, I can't take my eyes off her but, who would want to? Then she gets on the ground and grinds against the air, making my jaw drop to the floor. Fuck that was so hot. ChaeYeong immediately looks at me and smirks. Why do they keep teasing me? The 40 go off meaning the battle is now finished. Everyone is looking at the judges, waiting for their vote on who was better. They flip their cards and BEBE won 3-0. No surprise there. Redy did really good, but Bada's vibe and energy was just something else.

They allowed the crews to take a break before the next No Respect battle happens. "I wonder who picked me" I mumbled. "Yeah whoever picked you doesn't know who they're messing with." ChaeYeong replied. "You're so gonna win. They don't stand a chance against you." "Thanks, I just hope it's not Wolf Lo. They scare the shit out of me seriously." She just laughed as her response. Sadly, our break ended and the next battle was about to be announced. "The next No Respect dancer is... Redlic from Mannequeen." She really good. Shes also choreographed for groups. I wonder who she picks. She grabs the mic and brings to her lips with a smirk on her face. " Who I choose as my No Respect dancer is...BadFlame's Seoyoon." What the fuck. Me? She chose me?! I know this bitch is not the one that picked me. "Destroy Her Yooni!" My leader whispered in my ear. Oh I definitely will. Redlic goes first and her dance is okay. In the middle of her dance, she gets really close to me and rolls her body against me. I'm so gonna win this. Let me not get too cocky incase, in very low chances, I don't win. The 40 seconds are finally up and it's my turn.

Lots of people cheer after I finish. Now it's up to the judges. I really hope it's not a tie. Andddd... ALL CARDS SAY BADFLAME! YESSSS! "Her energy was just really good, its like it was captivating me" one of the judges says. I shake Redlics hand then I put our card under win.
Lots of other battles happen until we are finally done. The groups leave and go to their hideouts. As I was walking to my groups hideout, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and shit. It's Bada...