2

2

DOMINIC’S POV

“You may now kiss the bride.” I leaned forward to kiss her without wasting any more time so we could conclude the ceremony. I managed to put up with it all the way through as I never wanted anything to do with this marriage.

I wasn’t even ready for this. I had no other choice than to follow my father’s commands.

My heart blew the moment I kissed her. A mesmerizing feeling had sunk into me and brought up an odd feeling within.

I looked her in the eye after she looked away, unable to face me after the kiss we had shared. I wouldn’t even call that a kiss.

Moon looked as beautiful as ever, I could have never imagined she was this beautiful, like a flower that had been catered with care and designated with the seed of beauty.

Even though I never wanted anything to do with the marriage, I was taken aback after I had kissed and observed her thoroughly.

Her white gown accentuated her figure perfectly, her eyes captured the perfect view of the calm sky. Father didn’t tell me she was this astonishing, I never got to even see a picture of her before today.

My heart shook after we walked down the aisle. I had gripped her hands tightly as though for some reason I didn’t want to let her go. I had to quickly release my firm grip over her and allow her family to embrace her.

Moon was a gem and the more I looked at her, the more this odd feeling consumed me. The little kiss we shared clouded my mind. It felt special, very special. I had never once been this drawn to a woman because of a kiss.

“Could we have probably kissed before now?” My mind rolled with different thoughts that I wondered if they were even possible.

How could I have possibly kissed her before today?

“How about you take her home and stop staring?” Andrew, my beta and a close friend knocked me out of my reverie and led me to the table where some drinks were laid waiting to be devoured by the guests.

“I was trying to figure something out.” I responded, sipping the content of a wine glass.

I could hear Andrew chuckle slightly, “What exactly were you trying to figure out that got you all giving your wife a covetous look?”

Was I really looking at her in such a manner?

“Besides. She’s really beautiful. You are very lucky, I must say.” He added.

I shook my head and downed the content in the glass cup, “Yes, she’s really beautiful. You’re right. But weirdly, I feel I’ve met her earlier than now.”

“I won’t be surprised if that turned out to be true, you already have had a lot of women in your bed. Even your female betas have felt you inside them.”

“This is quite different from that, Andrew. Moon can’t even look me properly in the eye.”

“You shouldn’t be getting worked up over this. You barely know her, she might have probably heard a lot about you, which is why she’s trying to stay in her lane.”

“But---”

“Just have fun, Dominic, it’s your day, quit worrying about her and have fun.” He cheered with his glass and wore a big smile.

We were joined by other betas and we drank a lot that moment but I was careful and more cautious, I didn’t want to get drunk again.

While the celebration was moving smoothly still, I took my time to go around, with my eyes locked on Moon, the captivating beauty that has my mind busy.

Seeing from such a distance made her even more beautiful than I ever imagined. Out of everyone that was present, she was the only that stood out.

The same odd feeling clouded me. My mind drifted back and forth. I needed to confirm what I had in mind, although I hoped it wasn’t really what I had in mind because I will be the one feeling the guilt.

I saw her leaving the crowd and heading towards the washroom. I immediately joined her to confirm my suspicion.

She got into one of the washrooms and was about locking the door only for me to avert it.

“You?!” The shock on her face spawned the thought that she probably feared me or didn’t want to be around me.

“Yes, me. Do you have a problem with that?”

“I definitely do not have a problem...” She looked away and let go of the door knob. “What do you want? Does my Aunt need me?”

“No one said that.”

Why was she acting this way?

“You seem uncomfortable around me.”

“No, that’s not the case.”

“Have we met before?”

I paused and watched as her eyes widened. She quickly turned away but I grabbed her and pulled her close.

Our eyes locked and our breaths embraced each other, “Don’t leave me hanging.”

“I honestly don’t know what to tell you.” Her voice was breaking. “I ..I haven’t, I mean, we haven’t met---”

I caught her lips with mine and this time, it wasn’t like last time, this time, I went all the way through and kissed her passionately to confirm my suspicion.

Surprisingly, her response to my action made it splendid. She made it even more lovely. She kissed me back without holding back and at that moment it felt like we would get intense in the washroom.

Or was it already happening?

But other than that, something caught my attention; Yes, her lovely sweet moans.

This reminded me of someone. Unfortunately, I couldn’t tell judging from the amount of women I have been with since I assumed power.

But regardless, there was something off about her moan and her response to my kiss.

The more our wet slippery tongues intertwined with one another, the more I could feel myself getting hard, I felt my cock would burst through my pants if this went on any further and I couldn’t stop it

Why?

Because I wanted it right away.