The impossible is possible

<<Prologue #1: The impossible is possible>>

==========

Ich habe es immer meinen Freunden und meiner Familie erzählt. „Es ist für Deutschland unmöglich, sich mit Amerika zu verbünden ... bis dieser Krieg endet ..."

(I used to tell my friends and family. "It's impossible for Germany to ally with America... until this war ends...")

.

.

Takimuya forest, Eastern Zalgrerant.

??? unit.

This place is no different from the Ardennes forest between France and Germany border.

This forest is too thick, Too many trees, and Birds are everywhere, Just a single dirt path cut through this forest. And it was not quite at all, At least at this time.

There's no way someone can ambush them by putting a big machine and some men and stay there waiting for the enemy to arrive and fall into the trap they have set.

That's what the knights thought.

A group of 50 medieval knights is traveling along the only dirt path in this forest, Of course, they are all on the horses, Walking is taking too long.

Another convoy of knights with 2 wagons followed the front convoy close, They knew their enemy was too strong, But this is where they have an advantage over them.

Their armor is enough to protect them from the arrow or sword, But not that "thing" their enemy has. Their horse was the same, Their armor couldn't protect whatever the enemy used.

Their weapon is too advanced and too powerful for them to handle.

Then suddenly, Like a lighting in the thunderstorm.

The front of the first convoy exploded, They got ambushed.

"Impossible! How can they ambush us!" The knight shouted as he tried to control his horse, frightened by the explosion.

It is clear that When they think the enemy won't be able to do...

Oh yes... They could...

==========

"Direkter Treffer, Angriff fortsetzen."
("Direct hit, Keep up the attack.")

The German commander said to his crews as he looked through his SF.14Z scissors periscope and saw the knights were all frightened and panicked from a sudden attack.

He's the commander of the 2nd Panzergrenadier Battalion of the Interdimensional Expeditionary Force (IEF), Known in German as "Interdimensionale Expeditionstruppe"

But Germany (In Hitler's control) called it "Interdimensional Assault Forces" (IAF) in German: "Interdimensionale Angriffskräfte" (IDAK)

In German military (1944) it would officially be called: "2nd Panzergrenadier Interdimensionale Angriffskräfte Battalion" or shortly "2nd Panzergrenadier IDAK Battalion"

They are different from the rest of the Interdimensional force, They are here to "assault" not just explore. Meaning that they would regularly get into combat, unlike other forces.

Hitler wants to show them how strong they are when compared to those knights. And he's doing the honor of being the commander of the 2nd Panzergrenadier IDAK Battalion.