Chapter One

Thomas sat in the lawyer office also with his counsellor about his son Douglas Forrester.
"You not with his adopted mother?" Richard French asked.
"We broke up six months ago ," Thomas announced.
"Right, you did two months working in Paris. Why was that?" Richard asked.
"I could not be near mine, ex. I need to clear mine head," Thomas announced.
"Right, look like you seeing a therapist that good," Richard announced as a woman Thomas haven't seen in over fifteen years walk in the room.
"Thomas Forrester," the woman announced
"Hannah Wilson," Thomas replied, then smiled.
Hannah was a friend of his sister Phoebe, who died.
"You two know each other?," Richard asked.
" Old friends," Thomas announced.
"Right friends, I was friends with Phoebe, his younger sister," Hannah relied.
"Said you ex and you fighting over you twelve years old son," Hannah announced.
"She adopted him over five years ago after I had a breakdown," Thomas replied.

Hope Logan looked at the number of HFTF sales on HFTF, which are very poor.
"Give James time to adjust to be head designer give us to christmas please," John Finnegan replied, putting his arms around Hope.
"So this is a relationship. You two, Steffy, lose everything cause you didn't get to mess with Thomas forever, " Ridge announced.
"I'm pregnant, Ridge Finn make me very happy," Hope announced.
"Thomas back in town, and you need to share the budget with HIS new line," Ridge announced.
"You just handing Thomas a clothing line. Why Ridge?" Finn asked.
"Thomas need this that why" Ridge announced.
"He should be MINE lead designer," Hope replied.
"You broke his heart, but he owes you HIS designs. What do you do on HFTF. Steffy Forrester announced, looking at her soon to be ex-husband.
" Enough Steffy, your brother was so unprofessional to abandon Hope and also take her son," Finn announced.
"Took you two weeks to get over mine brother how does it feel sleeping with HAYES Father?" Steffy announced.

Hannah listened to Thomas and seemed like this ,Hope screw him over for fun.
"I agree for a visit with Hope today," Thomas announced.
" That's nice of you. Thomas seems like you are keeping up the therapy, " Richard announced.
"I am I feeling good," Thomas confessed.
"We got a case if you want to go ahead," Hannah announced.
"So I am not an unfit parent?," Thomas asked.
"Who said that wrong? You did the right thing by getting away with Douglas, " Hannah replied.
"It good to see you, Hannah," Thomas replied, getting his stuff and getting his car keys from his pocket.

Thomas was in the design office sketching for his new line as Hope came in with Finn kissing her neck.
"Are they NEW DESIGN for me?" Hope asked.
"I be given mine own clothing line I don't need HFTF," Thomas snapped.
"Thomas Hope gave you chance after chance she deserved a REAL MAN," Finn announced.
"Mine nephew got a part-time father he two don't toss your family away for this tease. I wasted five years of mine life, " Thomas announced then left the office, not looking at Hope once.