Chapter Two

Nine years old, Kelly Spencer watched as Finn kissed Hope in the car park of their school a week later.
"Finn had walked out on the family six months before.
"It embarrassing watching mine stepfather with mine stepmother it GROSS you forgot to take Hayes to the arcade last weekend. You just like mine, father, breaking promises to YOUR child because Hope won't let you make time for your child now. Hayes it three Hope, but you didn't care breaking up his parents, " Kelly snapped.
"Hope won't ruin our relationship," Finn announced.
"I hate both of you, and I'm glad Douglas is back with Uncle Thomas he the parent, not you; Hope you lost him," Kelly announced.
Hope hit Kelly over the face as Thomas saw
"HEY LEAVE MINE NIECE ALONE SHE A CHILD HOPE," Thomas screamed, racing over to get Kelly.
"Hope was attacked by Kelly she deserved a spoilt brat. Kelly is, " Finn announced.
"You left her mother for Beth's mother she meant to be happy about," Thomas announced, standing in front of Kelly.
"Never lay a hand on mine niece again," Thomas snapped, then took kelly's hand.

"Thomas went PYSCO. Hope was just saying hello to Kelly, " Finn announced to Brooke and Ridge.
"Tell the truth. Hope hit Kelly across the face, John. " Thomas snapped.
"You the one who a psyco Thomas Hope with a MAN now you need a mental hospital not a relationship," Finn announced.
"Screw you both. I will get full custody of Douglas, " Thomas snapped.

"Mine ex with mine sister soon to be ex husband she never love me but i'm the pysco not Hope I actually hate Hope" Thomas announced to Hannah during their next session.
Hannah felt sorry for this man.
"Let me guess, you think Hope is  too good for me, and I'm a worthless father," Thomas snapped.
"You were used by Hope," Hannah thought, looking at Thomas, who did the right thing by coming to see him over causing trouble.
"I'm glad you came to see me, Thomas," Hannah announced, smiling at him.
"These sessions between us, right Mrs Wilson?" Thomas asked.
"It's Miss Thomas, and yes I not allowed to share what your private files," Hannah announced.
"I was sick of being used for entertainment. I deserve to be loved, not be Hope little secret she moved on so quickly and I couldn't care less, " Thomas replied.
"You deserve to be loved in college, You had women lining up," Hannah announced.
"I the pysco according to Brooke and Finn they want me out of Hope's life well I trying to get sole custody of mine child," Thomas announced.

"RJ cheated on me with Luna. We are so done," Coco Spertca announced in the designer office a week later as Brooke came in.
"Coco, you were never good enough for mine son he a Forrester, just like Macy was never good enough for Throne." Brooke announced.
"Here the five hundred dollars Coco owe for rent and all RJ's crap from mine place he better stay away from Coco and mine bed," Sally replied.