𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑

This chapter will be a bit long.

Im sure that many of you guys will skip this chap lmaoo but it's up to you guys if you guys wanted to skip it or not.

////

Centuries has passed, all the seven elemental powers are now more than a millenium years has been living in the universe. They have several owner and they all use them for their peoples.

Till one day, The Light elemental user have been gone greed for powers more and managed to taken the other powers from all elemental users by force, the list of the elementals that he has taken is Nature, Wind, Fire, Water and lastly Lightning.

The Light elemental user have all six elements now except for one, The Earth elemental. Which is from his own best friend. Because of his greed is bigger than himself, he was crazy about getting that power.

The Earth and Light elemental user are now fighting against eachother. The Earth elemental user blow his last attack by throwing the Light elemental user to a meteor and freeze him using his chrystal ability while sucked all the powers that the Light elemental user have with a power sphere named Ochobot.

But the Earth elemental also got sucked by the power sphere. The Light elemental user trying so hard to stop the process of sucking all the powers that he have by attacking the Earth elemental user along with the power sphere.

The Light elemental user has been frozen totally and the Earth elemental user got thrown away but the power sphere has gone to somewhere else.

-In Ochobot data

Sobbings can be heard from the power sphere data. They are now a colourful lightball with no body. Just light.

"Hkss.. Finally.. we have been free from that monster.."

The Nature elemental said while wiping it's tears, relief. The other elemental are also can't help but crying. The Light elemental is the hardest. The happiness, joys and guiltiess mixes very well. But wait.. Why guiltiness?... It felt guilty for the other elemental's users because some of them are now dead because of his former owner

He then speak up

"Im sorry.."

The other elemental look at the source of the sound.

"Gamma?.."

"What are sorry for?"

"Because of me some of your owner are now dead. I know you all not gonna forgive me because of your owners death but i just want you all know that i'm sorry. Really, really sorry..."

"It's not your fault, Gamma"

"Huh?"

"It's not your fault that the others Owners is dead but it was your former owner. He's the one who caused all of the chaos." The Earth elemental, Chrystal, said.

"Chrystal's right. You shouldn't have blame yourself. It's not your fault our master are dead" The lightning Elemental, Voltra, agrees.

"But still, He uses my power to destruction.." Gamma disagrees

"Stop blaming hkss.. Yourself Gamma..  Hkss.. He do use your power for destruction but it's not your fault! He's the one who responsible of these ruccus.." Balak said

"I absolutely agree with Balak. You shouldn't have blame yourself because of your former master using you power for destruction! It's still his fault and not yours." The fire element, Nova agree with Balak statement and so is the water element, Blizzard.

"And you never cause ruccus, Gamma. You are saying sorry with nothing" the Wind element, Beliund states

"See Gamma?" Everyone agrees that it's not your fault but your former owner. You should have realise that."

"Thank you... Thank you for not hating me... Thank you..." Gamma thanked

"Your welcome" all of the element said in unison

"Honestly if we have a body, i would hug you to ease you sadness now, Gamma" Balak said

"Hehe.. I also hope of having a body to but it is impossible because we need an alien body.." Gamma replied and he added

"And i hope they are using us for goods"

A century has passed while they are still in Ochobot. But then there is an alien take Ochobot in his spaceship.

That alien went across the galaxy just to find a great energy to activate the power sphere to claim his power.

That alien name was Adudu. He now found a planet that have a high energy called Earth. That energy is called  Cocoa and that energy was believed to be a myth by all the aliens.

Probe, Adudu assistant managed to steal a can of cocoa but was caught by a boy that looking aftet the shop. That boy named Boboiboy and he is after Probe.

Boboiboy didn't aware where he was going. All he know is he want Probe to give the cocoa back and now he ended up in a place that full of cars that are now can't be used anymore.

Then he saw a spaceship that is really huge. He hesitate to go in but still mange to due to wanted to take back the cocoa.

Minutes have passed with the long talk of Adudu and Probe, Boboiboy almost got caught and went to the vent.

After a while, Probe ran away while glitching right after Adudu told Computer to put it some of the cocoa in Probe. After they are not in the lab, Boboiboy take the chance to take the cocoa and ran away but Ochobot has now activated and mistaken Boboiboy as his master.

He then follow Boboiboy's lead without him noticing and Adudu, Probe and Computer about to come back to the lab and saw Boboiboy passing through.

Chaos happen. But Boboiboy managed to escaped the spaceship. He went back to his grandfather's shop and give back the cocoa that almost finished. Boboiboy tried to give a reason to his grandfather why he's gone earlier by him in a alien's spaceship but he didn't believe it.

Ochobot quickly become Boboiboy's football and punch it to somewhere else. The shop has now closed and they went back to their home. Boboiboy hop on his bed and asking his 'ball' and Ochobit revealed himself that makes Boboiboy flinched and kicked him out of the window by reflexes.

Boboiboy went outside and recognize the power sphere and calls him he's Adudu's power sphere.

Not even a minute after, Ochobot explain him why he follows Boboiboy and told him he wants to give him powers.

Boboiboy has an Elemental Power.

In the power watch

"New owner?.."

"Is he going to treat us nicely?"

"Im scared.."

Many questions came out from their new mouth since they have a new body.

They scared that Boboiboy will treat them like how Retakka did but they didn't know, Boboiboy, a pure and kind young lad will treat them way more better than how their past owners did.

////

I feel like i'm making a story right now and not a oneshotಥ_ಥ