[ rose - 01 ]

wherein jeon jungkook was assigned in a case and his boyfriend kim taehyung gets caught up in it.

_______

#
mature content, top younger kook, bottom older tae, smut, contains and mentions sensitive topics, use of curse and strong words, angst

*
*

dedicated to Akua :)
thank you for trusting me to make this story<3

_______

jeon jungkook smiles as he finally spots his boyfriend.

he had initially went to their bedroom, checked the living room, movie room and eventually found it silly how he hadn't checked the studio first.

"i finally found you" he says, as he walked closer to where his boyfriend was; careful not to step or trip on any painting tools such as brushes, buckets of paint and water.

his eyes took in the sight infront of him - his boyfriend wearing only his shirt which was very much oversized and probably a pair of briefs and some splatter of paint on his skin.

"i missed you" jungkook mumbled, hands swiftly wrapping around the brunette's waist.

kim taehyung lightly gasped but instantly calms down after seeing it was jungkook. he was too focused on painting that he hardly heard him coming in.

he giggles when jungkook then pressed a series of kisses on his nape, tugging on his shirt and nibbling on his skin finding his breath ticklish.

they haven't had a proper time together the past few days due to jungkook's hectic work schedules. the only time they'll be seeing each other was at night, most times he'd find taehyung already asleep in the living room obviously waiting for him to get home which he very much feels guilty about.

luckily, he was finally given a much deserve day off tomorrow and was even able to get off work earlier today.

"welcome back, captain" he greets jungkook, addressing him with his position in the special forces and now turns around to face him and captures his lips. taehyung careful to keep his hands away from the younger's uniform not wanting to stain it with paint.

"hold me" jungkook mumbled with a now obvious small pout noticing how the older was keeping his hands away.

taehyung chuckles. "let me wipe my hands"

the dark haired male only pouts more. "it's fine, hyung~ i always do the laundry and i know how to easily remove it"

"silly. let me wipe my hands" taehyung responds with another chuckle and giving the younger a quick peck before escaping from the younger's hold who only seemed to pout more.

jungkook's attention then turned to the rather big canvas that the older was working on, his doe eyes basically sparkling in awe. "wow...."

taehyung smiles. "is it nice?"

"you're the vante so nice is an understatement, hyung" jungkook states and looking at the older as if he had just said something so offensive.

"is this a new piece you'll be adding for your upcoming exhibit?"

the brunette hums, now back in jungkook's arms as the younger stood behind him, head cuddled in the crook of his neck and now had his hands on his waist as they both adorn the almost finish painting.

"yeah"

"what's it called?" jungkook murmurs but his mouth was now more busy pressing kissing and adding more love bites to his hyung's skin. "you smell and taste sweet...."