[ rose - 02 ]

jungkook's hands were tight on his phone as he thinks on what to do. he should've really put that tracker on taehyung's phone.

well, on second thought he could really track taehyung's location right now. being part of the special forces has earned him some good networks; with just a phone call he could easily locate or trace someone.

before he could do anything further, he heard the jingle of keys and soon the door opening as he hurriedly made his way to the foyer.

taehyung shrieks as he swung the doors open, holding onto the paperbag containing the pack of beer as he comes face to face with jungkook.

"fuck, you scared me" the brunette cursed. "you should stop that habit of yours suddenly appearing out of nowhere" he added with a small sigh and soon chuckles as he lightly shakes his head.

"and you should stop making me worry" jungkook says with a pout, quick to pull away the paper bag and settle it on the floor as he wraps his arms around the brunette. "i've been calling you"

"my phone fell and it's dead" taehyung says, getting his phone from his pocket and showing jungkook the damage with its cracked screen and a few chipped off pieces on the side.

"damn, what happened to that?" jungkook says as he now pulls away and holds the phone, examining it. "are you okay? are you hurt anywhere? what happened?-"

taehyung chuckles as he leans in and pecks the younger's lips. "i'm fine. i was crossing and tripped on the side walk. i was texting you and it just flew off my hand and into the pavement"

"right, i forgot you're mister clumsy" jungkook then says giving the brunette's bread cheek a pinch wherein the other pouts.

"it still works... i think" taehyung says with an unsure laugh. "when you called, i can see it on the screen despite it being shattered like that but it doesn't answer the call"

"here, just use my phone for the meantime then we'll get you a new phone" jungkook says handing in his personal phone as he has two phones - a work and personal one and recently he's been just using his work phone considering how he's spending his days more for work.

"it's fine, baby. i'll go to the shop and try to have it fixed" the brunette says grabbing his phone and trying to get it to open.

jungkook sighs. "it's better to just buy a new one at this point" he says shaking his head as he looked at the older's damaged phone. "having it fixed will cause you a lot more. here, just hold on to my phone" he adds. "plus you'll hurt yourself with all that broken glass"

"okay, fine" taehyung gives up with jungkook widely smiling and pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"are you sure you're fine? didn't hurt your foot or leg?" jungkook still couldn't help but ask.

"yeah, i'm fine and i wouldn't be able to carry your beer if i was injured now can i?" taehyung replied with a wiggle of his brows making the younger to playfully roll his eyes.

*

the events of earlier has long been forgotten as the taekook couple gets ready for their little dinner date at home.

giggles and laughter fills their home as they get ready, unable to keep their hands off each other, lips stealing a kiss on each other's skin at every chance they could get. well,  taehyung was already dressed up earlier but still decided to join jungkook in the shower and change.

"close your eyes and no peeking" taehyung exclaimed as he guides jungkook's hand to cover his eyes, before holding onto his other hand and slowly guiding him inside his studio.