Simp

~Chapter 2 ~

"Felix, what took you so long?" The leader's voice rang out in frustration, drawing everyone's attention to Felix as he finally arrived, the last one. Heaving a sigh of relief, they awaited his explanation.

"There was a moron testing my patience," Felix exclaimed exasperatedly, handing the box to the leader, his expression one of annoyance and fatigue.

As everyone began to set up for the day's program of collecting donations, Felix's friend, Jisung, nudged him, prompting Felix to look at him expectantly.

"Felix, you know what today is," Jisung whispered eagerly, his eyes alight with excitement.

"Of course I know, we are already too late," Felix replied hastily, his tone hurried as he glanced around.

"I'm so freaking excited," Jisung exclaimed, unable to contain his enthusiasm.

"Me too," Felix agreed, the excitement evident in his expression as he mirrored Jisung's enthusiasm.

Their excitement was palpable, their faces glowing with anticipation. "I can't wait to see him, he is so freaking sexy," Felix enthused, his voice filled with admiration.

"You are whipped, Lix," Jisung teased, laughing at Felix's infatuation.

"Indeed, I am. How the hell someone can be this fine? Like, sometimes I think he isn't even human," Felix remarked, his face adorned with a smile.

"Only if I can get a chance to see his face," Felix sighed, his excitement dampened slightly. Jisung patted his shoulder sympathetically, offering words of encouragement.

"Um, let's go Felix, if not his face, at least we'll be blessed by his masculine body," Jisung said cheerfully, attempting to lift Felix's spirits. "Um, let's go," Felix agreed, following Jisung.

Hyunjin stopped his car at the designated spot and hopped outside, his gaze flickering to his watch before striding forward with purpose. As he made his way past the ring and into the auditorium, the loud cheering of the crowd filled him with a sense of exhilaration.

Whenever he did realise that all this cheering and madness just for him a smile of glee adorned on his pretty sculpted face.

Finally reaching the restroom, Hyunjin met his friend also known as his boxing manager, Chan. "Hyunjin, you're finally here. The match is in just a few minutes," Chan said hurriedly.

"Sorry, bro," Hyunjin apologized, swiftly getting ready for the match.

"Shoot the sorry, get ready now," Chan urged, his tone urgent as he handed Hyunjin his boxing gear.

Hyunjin took off his black shirt revealing his tone abs, wet by the sweat. He wore his boxing gears and changed into his boxing shorts.

Throwing punches into the air, Hyunjin's focus was unwavering as he prepared himself mentally for the upcoming bout. With his mask in place to conceal his identity, Hyunjin stepped into the ring, ready to showcase his skills to the world.

Through the overwhelming commotion, Felix and Jisung finally made their way into the auditorium, their anticipation reaching a fever pitch as they joined the throngs of excited fans.

"The wait is finally over, the time has arrived for which everyone is eagerly waiting," the MC announced, the excitement in his voice mirrored by the roaring crowd.

Cheering got louder when the MC invited the boxer in the ring. A non-korean bald boxer appeared on the ring. His bald head glittering below the shiny lights. He is also a very popular boxer not less than His opponent.