Chapter 9

Aarav's pov

I was busy in my phone trying to find network as i need to reach hotel and then check out as soon as possible and reach home i was cursing my phone bcz if there was network then i could have contacted someone, but suddenly something collided no no not something someone crashed with me and that moment i lost my balance so to save myself and the other person,who was a girl i sneaked my one arm around her waist and i was busy staring in her chocolate brown eyes which were full of tears she was crying ,her tears pinched my heart but why her tears were affecting me .her hands were around my neck well a cute eye lock held between us but it broke as we heard a gun shot i immediately removed my hand from her waist and then i she saw properly she was wearing a simple pink colour flared long kurti which has Organza neck with a pair of small earings adoring her ears no makeup no eyeliner no kajal but still she was looking gorgeous,simplicity at its peak her one glance was enough to make anyone fall for her.

                 ESHA'S OUTFIT

                 ESHA'S OUTFIT

i heard someone shouting, well there was a person maybe in his 30's assuming me as her boyfriend well i used to hate these things but i don't know why i liked when he called me her bf .she was arguing with that person while i was trying to figure out what was actually happening but suddenly that person gosh! what was his name Da.danish yes he pointed his gun towads me wth!!!! why does he want to kill me and what's my fault i was thinking while she said don't shoot i will come along what she will go, but why? i was damn confused why she wants to save my life i mean we didn't even know each other well forget that, we didn't even meet before i was once again lost in my thoughts but suddenly she shouted and then i realised a bullet coming towards me and it was going to hit me but she came in between and the bullet hit her left hand.

Now i was not understanding what's happening but then, he said why did she saved my life?well even i want the answer.this time i interrupted and asked him why he was trying to kill me? well i think he is a psycho as he was not at all trying to listen but he was her fiance well i felt something different after knowing that she is engaged but i shrugged off these thoughts and replied to him trying my best not to lose my temper but now he was again threatening to kill me but then suddenly

A truck came towards us in full speed as we were standing in the middle of the road,to save ourself we all moved in different directions but from nowhere she came and held my hand and started running towards the forest i asked her my did she brought me here she replied me boldly and then i felt a current run down my body when she silenced me by placing her soft fingers on my lips,after we were some distance far away we were tired so we stopped and she sat there on the rock tears were oozing out of her eyes but then we heard some noises after few minutes something shook in the bushes and she shouted and i hugged her,i was unaware of my own action,i was lost in the moment my trance broke when i heard her saying crazy things well she is a chatterbox i mean she could speak anything anytime and anywhere here we are stuck in this dangerous situation but she is blabbering continously.