React-3 React to Pics-1

PLACE- A Room with a Big TV.

TIME- AFTER RIMURU BECAME DEMON LORD

(A/N- So let me Explain you the Timeline of the React So After the Memes React They are Sent Back to The Cardinal World Without There Memories of the Reacts. For this React I had brought them here and Give back the Memories.)

(A/N- So Let me tell you it's a Republished version Because this React Dosen't Fit in the Timeline of my React)

All: Where are We?

Author: Let me Explain.

I give then back their Memories and Told them that they are here to Do Some more React

Rimuru: Why did You Brought us here, You Bastard.

Author: So Why You all Brought here is to React to Some Pics  Related to Rimuru-San and To Torment You Rimuru-San *Last Part Said to Rimuru Via Though Communication*

Rimuru: You Bastard.

Raphael: Master is Mine

(A/N- There will not be a Child Chloe)

Chloe: Sensai is Mine!

Shizu: Chloe-chan You Should have Known that Rimuru-San is Mine.

Raphael: You all should have already, That's I am Master's Official Wife. Isn't it Master, *Threateningly Looking at Rimuru*

Rimuru: Ye-Yes!

Shuna: Really Rimuru-Sama!

Author: Let's Get Started.

(PIC)

Boys Except Rimuru & Diablo: Pffffttttt Haaaaaaaaaaa. What is this Pffftt.

Rimuru: Diablo You are the Be-

Diablo: Beautiful, How Magnificent.

Rimuru: Oh I just forgot that you are Weird.

Diablo: Did you said something Rimuru-Sama.

Rimuru: Nothing.

Veldora: Rimuru You Look Quite Funny There Haahaa!

Yuuki: It-It was Quite Funny to see the Chaos Creator, the One Who Defeated me Li-like this. *🤣🤣*

Rimuru: You Author!!!

Girls: Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raphael: Master Looks so Cute! Master Give me the Permission to Change your Form to that of Child.

Rimuru: No, No, No That's not Happening! You are Not Doing That Raphael.

Raphael: Master Even if you Don't give me Permission to do this, I will still Do it. *Turns Rimuru to A Chibi Child Form*