9.First night stay 🌙

Ishan:- you will sleep here in my room. (Entered inside his bedroom)

Shub:- then where will You sleep?

Ishan:- off course, beside you.

Shub:- WHAT! NO! I mean I saw two bedrooms downstairs. I can sleep there.

Ishan:- it's mummy, papa bedroom and the other one is dirty.

Shub:- then the room beside yours?

Ishan:- it's locked.

Shub:- it's not. I saw---

Ishan:- this is my house or yours?(shub pointed at ish) yahh... So I know about my house more.

Shub:- I can sleep on couch.

Ishan:- are you scared that you will lose your self control and end up f*cking me, Mr Shubman Gill?

Shubman jaw dropped at the ishan's pervert words.

Shub:-y-you should not say things like that.

Ishan:- means I said true?

Shub:- no, off course not.(sulked as he replied.)

Ishan:- I am going to take shower, wanna join me jaan?

Shub:- ISHAN, I swear I will left from here if you keep taking like this.( as he glared at ishan who finds this so cute.)

Ishan:- okk okk, no need of getting angry my angry bird, I will go first.

Shubman didn't replied back as he just nodded. Later when ishan was busy in taking shower, shubman observed the room which actually felt a little odd to him.

Like the room wasn't looking lively. There wasn't any picture or photo frame of ishan or his parents, there was just those luxurious furnitures and items Nothing else which can indicates that this room belong to someone.

Now that he remembers, wasn't the house was same too. He just saw a small photo frame of kishan's parents that too in the corner of living room side table.

Ishan:- go shubi.

Shubman looked at ishan who was busy wiping his hairs with the towel not knowing what has he caused to shubman's heart.

He kept staring at Ishan who just walked outside the bathroom with a bathrobe tied lossly around his waist.

Shubman's eyes got stuck at the exposed chest area of ishan which was looking tempting with the tattoo there.

Shub:-*His beauty can even beat girls. How can a man be this beautiful?*

Shubman flinched when someone jerked him lightly.

Ishan:- where was you lost shubi?( asked as he softly caressed shubi 's shoulder.)

Shub:- nothing.....Actually i don't have my clothes so how?

Ishan:- don't worry about that, just go and take shower, I will arrange it.

Shubman nodded and goes to take shower while Ishan entered inside his wardrobe room to ready himself in comfortable night wear.

Ishan:- let's find it now ishan.( as he started looking for the perfect comfy wear for shubman.)

Ishan:- ughh.... Why are you so tall my jaan. I can't find even a single cloth of your size....... Wait! My baggy clothes. They will be perfect for shub.

Ishan rushed near his baggy clothes section and started picking a perfect one for Shubman.

There wasn't much baggy clothes as ishan mostly likes to wear perfect sized, tight, hot and sexy type of clothes.

Ishan:- yes, this will go perfect now let's find bottom wear.

×××××××××××××××××××××