𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

________________________________

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤."

    Juliette Gilbert was only 21 years old when her parents' car plunged over Wickery Bridge with her and her younger sister, Elena inside. When they both arrived at the hospital, doctors told them it was a miracle that they survived.

    Initially, she expected to hear that her parents had survived with them. But when Liz Forbes walked in with a sympathetic look on her, that's when she knew that she was wrong.

    After her parent's funeral, she didn't stick around long, deciding to move to Kentucky to get away from the retched town known as Mystic Falls. It was a hard decision, leaving her grieving brother and sister, and abandoning them. But she knew that it was the right thing to do.

Months later, she began questioning her decision to return to Mystic Falls. The longer she stayed in the town, she realised why she hated the town so much when she was younger, the lies, the mountains of secrets, and the one thing that she hated the most.

    The supernatural.

    When it got too much for Juliette, she contemplated leaving again and not telling a soul. But when a certain original vampire entered her life, her life changed forever, for the better.

[MAIN CHARACTERS]

Willia

Fitzgerald

as

Juliette Gilbert

The older sister who yearned for her family to be whole once more.