04

As soon as Gia arrives to the Sturniolo household, the three run to the car

As soon as Gia arrives to the Sturniolo household, the three run to the car. Nick usually gets the front seat, but Chris took his place tonight.
"So where are going?", Chris asks, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
"We were gonna get pizza but if you guys want something else-", he cuts her off. "Pizza's good. How about Marcos?"
She nods her head as he puts the directions in her gps.
The group takes off toward the middle of the city to their favorite pizza shop, they used to go there all the time in high school.
They hold small conversation and listen to music for a while before arriving.
Gia parks the car and they walk inside, ordering their usual; pepperoni pizza, an Italian hoagie, a BLT, and wings.
Chris immediately begins talking about his clothing line and Gia can't help but to smile. He's so excited about it and it makes her really happy that he has something to work on creatively outside of YouTube.
"Do you want me to send you some?", he asks her.
"No.", she says with a serious face. Chris' expression almost immediately drops.
"I'm gonna give you money for it.", she adds, not wanting him to think she wasn't interested.
The three brothers look at each other and roll their eyes, "You know you don't have to pay for our stuff, right? You're our friend, think of it like a PR package."
"Yeah except what kind of friend would I be if I didn't support your business'?"
"One who posts a video on tiktok.", Nick says, making them laugh.
Gia looks over as Nick and Chris begin to talk about something else, more like argue, and sees Matt eating his food peacefully. She gives him a small smile, realizing he hasn't really talked much since she picked them up. He smiles back and begins to speak, "bite for bite?"
She laughs and hands him a slice of pizza while he hands her the other half of his hoagie.
They make eye contact and begin laughing immediately before he speaks again, "Wanna trade?"
She nods her head, truthfully liking Matt's food more.
Matt didn't really like the pizza, but he knows Italian hoagies are her favorite.

"What are Tyler and Austin doing?", Chris asks. He usually gets along really well with Tyler as he's not much younger than them and they have similar interests. He can't say the same for Austin, but he never talks bad about him especially not to Gia.
"Tyler's at home I'm pretty sure and Austin is with Jackson and Max at the mall."
"How's Jackson feeling about college this fall? Does he know where he wants to go yet?", Chris continues, treading carefully. He knows that Gia doesn't like to think about Jackson moving.
"I think his top schools right now are Boston, Penn State, and Syracuse."
Chris and Nick have never been the biggest fan of Jackson. There's no personal problems, he just isn't the type of person they would normally consider a friend. They also feel like it's really easy to tell that Gia doesn't feel the same way about him, but they usually keep it to themselves. Chris would be lying if he said he wasn't a little excited for him to go to college because then maybe Gia would realize it's time to let him go.
The group finishes eating and gathers their belongings before going back to her car, this time Nick is in the front.
"What do y'all wanna do?", she asks starting the car.
"Top golf?"
"Now you know I suck at golf."
The brothers break out into laughter thinking about the last time they went golfing together. Gia almost took Nick's head off.
"We could watch a movie and doordash snacks?", Nick suggests.
Chris jumps up, "Gia please can we do it at your house? I wanna see Tyler too."
She reluctantly agrees, her dad is usually at work until 10 during the week so it should go pretty smooth.
They take off down the road toward Gianna's house listening to music.

"Honey, I'm home!", Chris announces as he bursts through the front door of her home.
Tyler immediately runs down the stairs and tackles Chris in a hug.
"Bro I haven't seen you in forever.", Tyler says hugging the other two.
"You saw us last week.", Nick says laughing.
"Yeah, forever ago."
Gia rolls her eyes, "Anyways I'm gonna make popcorn and get everything together, y'all can go in the living room and pick a movie."
Chris, Nick, and Tyler all run to the living room like children while Matt stays behind.
"I'll help you.", he smiles.
"This is why you're my favorite.", she sends one back walking into the kitchen. His face heats up a little. He knows it's wrong, she has a boyfriend, but he can't help the way he feels around her.
Gia throws popcorn in the microwave while Matt opens all of the boxes of candy and dumps them into a bowl.
"Candy salad.", he giggles mixing it around.
They practice throwing candy in each others mouths for a few minutes while they wait for the popcorn.
Matt carry's the candy and drinks while Gia brings the bowl of popcorn into the living room. They all agreed on watching a horror movie, well everyone but Nick.
"Give me candy.", Chris reaches over everyone just to pat Gia on the shoulder.
"Chris.", Nick slaps his arm.
"Nick I just want candy."
"I don't care."
"Can you guys shut up?", Matt chimes in.
"Don't act so high and mighty Matt cause you're sitting next to the lov-", Nick slaps Chris harder this time.
Gia knows what he was going to say, but chooses to ignore it. Chris always knows how to push everyone's buttons.
She passes the bowl of candy down and Chris hums in contentment, focusing back on the movie.
Nick ends up hiding behind Tyler the entire movie, Chris passes out against Nick. Gia fell asleep halfway through the movie and her head ended up on Matt's shoulder. He felt bad, like he was disrespecting her relationship but he couldn't get himself to wake her up.