𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

lialasso added to her story...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The Singapore humidity was not something to mess around with, the entire race weekend was insatiable and many drivers struggled greatly with overexerting themselves. Staff of every team were chasing drivers around frantically with ice packs and large bottles of water to keep them from overheating and dehydrating.

Amelia had been asked to find Lando, wherever he was off in the paddock, to get him back to the garage in prep for the race. Oscar had seen her running around like a wild animal, and he wanted nothing more than to corner her and kiss her, but he couldn't.

"Lando, hey, mate, we gotta go back to the garage." Amelia sighs as she finds the curly-haired Brit, his attention redirecting to focus on her.

"Hey poodle." He grins, patting Carlos on the shoulder before he walks beside Amelia back to the garage.

"Don't call me that." She huffs, slapping his hand away as he goes to ruffle her curls. Oscar was watching them from a distance and laughed at her pouty face quietly, the girl clearly not up for anyone messing with her when it was so humid.

"So, when are you gonna let me take you on a date?" Lando speaks as they walk by Oscar, and Amelia finds it a coincidence he'd ask when his new teammate was right there.

"Uhm... never?" She responds, making sure Oscar can hear her.

"And why's that?" He smirks at her, looking over at her as she rolls her eyes.

"Because I'm not so sure my boyfriend will be happy with that." Amelia retorts, reaching the garage as Danny Ric grins at her.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yes, my boyfriend." She huffs, handing him his ice packs for the upcoming Quali.

"Who's your boyfriend?" He scoffs, clearly not impressed she wasn't accepting his advances.

"Your new teammate." Amelia speaks rather condescendingly, the corners of her mouth turning upward when his eyes widen.

As if the devil had heard it's ears ringing, Oscar walked into the McLaren garage with a smile plastered on his face, pressing a soft kiss to Amelia's cheek as she walked past him to get to the correct side of the garage.

"Mate I am sorry, I didn't-" Lando goes to speak but Oscar shrugs.

"I'm glad you find my girlfriend pretty, let's just tone it down with the flirting though." Oscar smiles, not wanting any bad blood between them.