Another encounter

~Chapter 3~

"Congratulations Hyunjin, you did pretty well," taking their rapid steps to the restroom, Chan patted Hyunjin's shoulder and gave him kudos. Hyunjin was also so satisfied by today's match.

Hyunjin took his boxing gear and hung it on while sitting on the chair. Chan looked at him squinting his eyes when he saw Hyunjin smiling by himself.

"What happened, charmander ?"

Hyunjin placed his hands on each side, "I wonder who could be that who was shouting my name," he smiled in suspense.

"Maybe someone who is your die heart fan, by the way what about Your scare on face what are you going to say to your mother," Chan pointed towards Hyunjin's cheeks.

"Mom will surely Gonna beat me," Both of the friends Started to laugh hysterically. "Hyun, your mom is stronger than you," Chan said in laughter.

"Indeed, she is. Well I'm afraid she won't gonna give me dinner today,"

"Wait, dinner, I'm already too late," Hyunjin stood up promptly in the realisation. Making Chan to release a hissiy chuckle.

"Good bye mate see you tomorrow,"

"Good bye, have a safe drive,"

Hyunjin wearing his office suit, walked faster towards his car. Passing through the walls of the match spot. It was pretty dark, his dark black car almost invisible in darkness. A beep sound give him hint where his car was when he pressed on of the button of the remote.

Hyunjin sat on the driver seat, realeasing a gasp he leaned about to start his car when his phone buzzed. He checked his phone, a snickered adorned him when he saw who texted him.

It was his girlfriend Eun-chae texted a sweet message. Making himself comfortable on the seat he texted back. And there, their conversation started.

"Jisung what?"

"Minho said he won't be able to pick up us," Jisung stated, nervousment dominating over his expression. Felix clicked his tongue in annyonce.

It was really dark and no public vehicles were available now. Neither they have any vehicle. Felix groaned in frustration, "What should we do now?," he inquired out of frustration.

Jisung didn't know what to do he shook his head through the way in hope any vehicle come on his sight. He squinted his eyes when his eyes caught a bright light of a car coming towards them.

"See, a car is coming," Jisung pointed, a glee of anticipation aroused within two friends. Felix took his one step ahead shaking his hand to signal the car stop. Sense of euphoria crept when the car stopped.

"Hey, can you give us a lift?," Felix asked leaning towards the car's door. His face nearby to the glass just to get the better view of inside, the car's door slowly lowered.

Felix's eyes widened when his face was so close to the person who he literally had beef a few hours ago. The Both frozed for a brief moment in amusement.

"YOU"

Both of them yelled in harmony and disbelief.

"Do you guys know each other," Jisung asked in hesitant.

"Jisung he is the same moron who wasted my time and we are late because of him," Felix yelled in argument.

"Watch your mouth, kiddo" Hyunjin retorted From the car, glancing at friends duo.

"Who are you calling kiddo, I'm 23," Felix immediately retorted.

"I don't give a

"Shut up,"

"If you want me to shut then I won't blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah,"

"So irritating, look, Jisung tell him to stop or I'll punch him," Felix squeezed his eyes in anger. Jisung tried to calm the situation down. It was so tough for him as his friend literally arguing with a stranger.

"Felix you calm down, lemme talk with him," Jisung slowly said, patting Felix's arm.

"Sir, I'm so sorry for my friend's behaviour,"

"Why are you saying sorry, he is the one who should apologise,"

"Felix" Felix rolled his eyes when Jisung yelled to shut him.

"Teach some manners to your friends," Hyunjin diverted his gauze towards Felix getting a side eye.

"Can you give us a ride, we can't find any vehicle and our houses are far from here," Jisung calmly exhorted.

Hyunjin bit his lip looking at Felix. Felix slightly side eyed seeing Hyunjin looking at him he hastily looked away.

"Well, I like doing social work," Hyunjin tilted his head to signal them to get in the car. Jisung snickered in happiness while Felix lowly mumbled a 'brat'.

Despite all this encounter Jisung went to sit in backseat while Felix sat next to Hyunjin in passengers sit, he rolled his eyes looking at Hyunjin, Hyunjin also rolled his eyes sassily mumbling a 'hmm'.

The engine roared while the car started smoothly. Not gonna lie it was the first time for Felix to drive in a expensive car. Mild breeze hitting on his cheeks was so relaxing making him close his eyes to feel the tender touch of the air.

In a moment the soft snores could be heard. Hyunjin and Felix looked behind where they found Jisung was sleeping. Felix smiled softly.

"He must be tired," Hyunjin spoke, fixing his guaze on the road.

"Mmm" Felix softly replied.

"This is the first time you talked nicely with me," Hyunjin uttered .

"Well, you are the one who started beef, by the way we only met twice in just a day , and you already are pain in ass" the last statement Felix murmured inaudiblly.

Hyunjin chuckled, he liked Felix's sulkily face and irritated expression. It felt like it's their routine to argue Even though they just met twice in brief.

Felix slipped his hands inside his bag taking up something.

"Here," he leaned it forward to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin scrunch his eyes to look at it, it was a can of cold drink. "You ordered it,"
It made Hyunjin to cracked up.

"You can have it,"

"Are you sure?,"

"No,"

No wonder, Felix huffed. "Open it for me,"

Felix badly wanted to say you have hands but he couldn't as Hyunjin was driving. So he opened the can for him.

"Ahhh"

"What is that,"