CHAPTER 23

MATURE CONTENT 🔞 ( skip if you want)

It's 1am in the morning and there is soo much tension between yn and jungkook. He is wide awake and his member is really hard that it's hurting him now. He tried to sleep and he slept for half an hour but now he is struggling to control himself. Like , how can he sleep when his cupcake is in his arms. He hadn't thought it would be so difficult to control. He wanted to awake yn but he can't because for him she is asleep but no, she is also wide awake but she is just pretending to sleep.

Her head is rested on jungkook's arm and he is hugging her so tight that she can feel his member all hard against her tummy and it's arising different kind of sensation inside her body. She knows he is awake and horny , even she is feeling horny now. It's difficult for her to control too. She has never slept with him before. His arm that is wrapped around her securily is sending tingling sensation along her body. Her head is buried into his neck and she can feel tha warm skin of her neck. She wants to bite there and mark him hers .

Meanwhile jungkook he is struggling hard to control himself. He is breathing heavily and he understands  now that he can't control himself. He will not do anything but he can just kiss her . She will not mind if he kisses her and it will not awake her. He lifted his hand that is resting on her waist and brought it to her face as he started rubbing her cheeks admiring her face.

Meanwhile her heart started beating fastly as she gulped and opened her eyes as she found him already starting at her.

He got shocked as he find her awake. It's means she isn't sleeping either. Is she feeling the same as well.

JK : " yn " he whispered softly still caressing her face and she didn't let him say anything further as she attached her lips with him giving it a soft peck .

He got surprised first then he got happy. She is also feeling the same . She wants it too.

JK : " can I " he whispered softly and she nodded shyly . He got so much happy that he didn't waste any second and hovered over her. " I promise I'll make you feel soo good" he said and pecked her forehead lovingly " but you will have to co-operate with me " he said staring at her while knitting his brows. He is also feeling afraid as he remembered the last time . But he will take everything soo slow today and take care of everything but for that she will have to co-operate with him .

Yn : " i will " she whispered slowly as she cupped his face into her palms . She is feeling afraid as well but now she is conformed that he loves her and she will bear everything for him. She wants to make him hers , Fully hers. She doesn't want any barrier into their relationship now.

JK : " you sure " he again confirmed that If she really wants it or not " if you don't want it we can wait. I know I forced you before but I'm really sorry for that baby . I don't want to force you anymore" he said as he remembered how rudely he had talked to her . He is feeling guilty now . He doesn't want to force her anymore.

Yn : " i w_ant it . I want you. I want to make you all mine " she said as she felt her cheeks getting red saying these words.

JK : " but making me yours will hurt you soo much , my cupcake" he said as he smirked " will you be able to bear it " he said focusing on her lips and she gulped feeling his intense gaze on hers.

Yn : " i will bear everything for you" she said as a small gasp left her mouth when he attached his lower body harshly with hers and she felt how hard he is at this point.

JK : "do you  still think the same . Do you still think, you can take me " he said as he started rubbing himself slowly. He wants to confirm does she still think the same . He doesn't want her to hurt as he knows if they continued today he will not stop at any cost because he had become waiting for this for the long time. If she doesn't want he will stop and control himself or he will just return home if it's too much for him to control.