Likkle Miss : Part 13

Warning A little bit of Mature content Ahead⚠️

Jada Aurora Williamson [20 ]

We wasted no time when we got home.

I throw the keys on the table and he lifted me by my thighs and throw me on the bed. He stood up straight and admire the view infront of him. The way he licked and bit his bottom lip makes it quite obvious. I was in the same dress i did the shoot in. The lingerie underneath makes it even more sexy.

" Sexy yuh fuck" he mumbled hovering over me.

He remove the dress and it revealed the black lacy lingere and spread my legs exposing whole private area.

I propped myself on my elbows eyeing Naldo as he kissed my covered breasts. He was being rough but in a pleasurable way.

" Time fi tek it off" he said

As soon as his hands was about to bring the straps down my shoulders a loud knock interupted.

" Yuh a expect somebody " I asked my voice laced with concern.

" You alone know bout weh mi live " he said getting up.

He walk around the bed side and took out something black out of the drawer and put it in his waist.

" Stay yasso " he said walking out and closing the door behind him.

I sigh and got up to change.

The strap dem a kill mi.

I change into something more comfortable and went back to bed.

Weh Naldo deh

Girl leave the man

🙄

Kmt

I check my phone for and messages and saw one from Thianna and some from Tiktok and Instagram.

Thianna🥴 - Mi boyfriend a have one party Saturday , come.
Me - yuh did have bf, a neva usually one night stand
Thianna 🥴- girl bye , a the label for now
Me - LoL , mi will come
Thianna 🥴- yuh can bring such boy
....

Closing the phone screen and a little impatient runs through body waiting on Naldo.

I got up and open the door quietly and went downstairs.

" Naldo " I called out.

Silence 🤐.

I went into living room and there he was with his facing me. He wasn't alone. There was older man and girl about in her 20s.

She look familiar

" Mi caan believe yuh would do dem a thing , mi raise yuh betta don dis " the man said

" Mi say ano fimmi dat , mek she go to her baby father throw dung breed pon him " Naldo said angrily.

Which breed dem a talk bout