Proposal?

~Chapter 4~

"Jisung, sungie, wake up, we arrived," Felix shook Jisung's shoulder gently, calling him in a loving voice. Seeing Jisung's confused face and messy hair Felix chuckled. It took a while for Jisung to come full of sense. They came out of the car.

"Thank you," Felix muttered a thanks slightly glancing inside the car. Hyunjin slowly turned his head and gave him a smirk.

"See you soon,"

"I hope I'll never meet you again,"

"Rudue,"

"Love you too, bye,"

Felix and Jisung exited, Felix carrying Jisung's hand around his shoulder to give him support.

Hyunjin chuckled shaking his head, well he couldn't define is Felix adorable or just a person with anger issues. He couldn't define it as an anger issue as he literally irritated him so much not only this but he literally made him give Hyunjin to drink.

But now he himself was extremely late, not wasting anymore time he started his car's engine.

The next morning began with a clear sky where some white clouds were floating.

As the daily routine, Hyunjin was In Gym, lifting weights. Whenever he lift heavy weights his arms muscles becomes more defined. His well structured body sunk in the sweat, whilst veins of neck popping out due to the force.

"You're doing great man,"

The gym instructor also known as his friend Changbin said coming towards him. He squeezed Hyunjin's biceps, tilting his head in proud.

Hyunjin laughed playfully hitting on Changbin's abdomen. "Wow! I think you have eight packs hyung," it made changbin to snickered.

"Wanna see,"

"Why not,"

"But you have to go on a date with me," changbin inquired playfully making Hyunjin to roll his eyes.

"You know Hyung I have a girlfriend, and soon I am going to tell about our relationship to mom and dad so we can get married," Hyunjin stated.

"Talk of the devil," changbin huffed rolling his eyes.

"Hey, babes," Eun-chae uttered changimg her glance to changbin to Hyunjin.

"Well, lemme watch other traniees," changbin excused himself giving Both of them privacy.

"What are you doing here in this early morning," Hyunjin asked.

Eun-chae wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's shoulder, "I miss you baby," she replied in pouting. Hyunjin gave her a sly smile. "I'm sweaty right now,"

"You know you look even hot when you're sweating," Eun-chae seductively stated. Just making Hyunjin laughed.

"Umm, now let's get to the point, how come your visit to the Gym," Hyunjin asked a little concerned.

"Hyunjin can we talk in a private place, umm maybe in some café,"

"Okay, lemme change up," Hyunjin excused, changing his tank top to a over-sized t-shirt.

"Changbin Hyung, I'm going bye," "bye bye,"

"Slurp" They both sipped their coffee. Locking their gazes to each other.

"Umm, what do you want to talk about," Hyunjin asked getting to the topic.

"Hyunjin, when are you going to tell about us to our parents, you know my parents are talking about my marriage," Hyunjin chocked on his coffee when Eun-chae stated.

"Aren't we are too young?,"

"What are you on about you are already twenty seven and I'm twenty. We are in perfect age of marriage. Hyunjin do something before it gets too late," Eun-chae gave a frown look unsatisfied with Hyunjin's response. Hyunjin didn't know what to say, well Eun-chae is right they have been dating for almost two months.

Seeing Hyunjin silence Eun-chae again spoke.

"Hyunjin do you change your mind, don't you wanna us be together, have you forgotten the promises," Eun-chae uttered in cracked tone almost leaking the tears.

"It's not that jagi, well I have never made any promises cause I'm always uncertain about the future but still I haven't changed my mind, I still love you and will love you,"

"If you love me then what's making you Bound, we're perfect for each other,"

"Honey, don't worry I think it's the right time I'll tell about us to our parents, yes today," Hyunjin stated in courage. A ray of hope emitted through Eun-chae but she is still afraid.

That's why she lied that her parents talking about her marriage. She just don't want Hyunjin too let go.

"Now, give me a smile my sunshine," Hyunjin tilted his head to look at her girlfriend. She blushed, smiling.

"Honey, don't you think we should ask our son once about it," Mr. Hwang asked to his wife who was getting ready to go to Lee's family for the marriage proposal.

"Why are you so worried, my god, you know Hyunjin never said no to me," she confidently replied adjusting her dress. Wanting to look as much as good she can.

"That is the reason honey, it's about his life partner he atleast should have right to know about it before we surprisingly announced,"

"Yes honey it's a surprise for my son, and see it'll be the bestest surprise," Mrs. Hwang was adamant in her decision. Mr. Hwang couldn't say anything as he knows her wife's decision won't gonna change.

Mrs. Hwang came closer to her husband, she lowered her gauze looking at her tie. She began to fit his tie, and spoke,

"You remembered the day when your parents and you were came for marriage proposal to my house,"

Mr. Hwang lent his hand towards his wife's hair, delicately stroking her strands. "How can I forgot that day," he replied making Mrs. Hwang to little blush.

"I am my mother in law's choice, and my son in law also will be his mother's in law choice," She beamed remincinsing the memories.

They stayed still for a brief moment, recalling their Youth, joking playfully with eachother. Mr. Hwang's flirty statement made Mrs. Hwang to blush, she playfully hit him on chest telling him to stop while being super shy.

"Mr. & Mrs. Hwang car is ready," one of the guard intrupted. Both of them responded by making their way downward.

____________________

A/N:- I'm feeling little demotivated well your comments and votes will heal me and motivate me. Btw I got bitten the shit out from my mom today, well no need to worry it's just an Asian mom thingy she beat me cause I talked back. For your kind information I'm 17.

Btw a serious question,

What type of wedding you want to in this FF, should I make the wedding as Mr. Hwang & Mr. Lee or should I write FF popular wedding?