Nice To Meet You

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

Leo climbed in the car, smelling the bittersweet smell of weed mixed with Von's cologne.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Wassup ma." He looked at her with low, red eyes.

"Nothing, chilling you know." She shrugged, feeling a little nervous.

"What if I juss killed yo ass? You just hopped in ma car, youn even know me. I could pull off right now witchu in here." He chuckled.

"Nah you wouldn't, I'a beatcho ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Mm.. you right, ion wanna mess witchu lil folks, you wan play some music a sum?"

"Yea that sound coo." She grabbed her phone, hooking it up to the car, playing 'Could've Been' by H.E.R ft. Bryson Tiller. It was one of her go to chill songs after Born Tired by Jhené Aiko.

She turned the volume down a little, just for that calm ambiance.

"So ma, tell me about yo' self." Von said, grabbing a blunt, lighting it.

"Umm whatchu wan know?" She asked, scrolling on her phone.

"Just talk to me."

"Ok." She nodded, still paying attention to her phone, replying to text messages and dms.

It wasn't long before her phone was taken out of her hands and put inside the middle console.

"You hea' me?"

"What? Yea, I was doing something, give me my phone, Von." She folded her arms, trying to reach in the console and grab it.

He grabbed her hand, pushing it backwards, "Nah ma, you wasn't paying attention, so we gone sit here. No phones, just some chill music, n talk. Coo?"

She sat with a slight pout on her face before agreeing, "Coo."

"So what's ya name?"

"Leondra, I already told you."

"Leondra? That shit sound ratchet."

"Shut up. My daddy name is Leonard, so my mama wanted me to have a name like his. I woulda been a Junior if I was a boy." She shook her head with a little giggle.

"What's ya full name?"

"Leondra Roshawn Gay."

"Roshawn?"