Meeting my demise

Me and some friends found an underground rave. It was being ran by someone we had run into before at other raves. He seemed like a chill dude so we decided to go. Now underground raves are really cool but also really illegal most of the time. So their really well hidden and in this case we had to go through many dark alleyways and ended up having to walk a mile into the sewers. Yea it's creepy, and it's weird seeing a bunch of girls in bright clothes and arms decked out in chunky bracelets. But it's worth the hike. We got there and I was in awe. The laser work was amazing and the DJ was really good. Me and my friends split up so we could go and get drinks or find a dealer in some of my friends case. I went off to go trade some Kandi as it was my favorite part. I met some really cool people, some who had been raving for a while and some I met who came here with their friends and it was their first rave. The community is so welcoming. At least I thought it was. A person who was wearing a clown mask. It freaked me out at first but they asked if I wanted to trade with them. Of course I said yes because they had some cool pieces and I wanted to see what they would pick for me. I ended up giving them a rotating cuff and in return they gave me a few singles in which said the message. Enjoy. Your. Last. Rave. ...Harley.
I don't understand. How did they know my name..
I saw their pigtails bounce as they skipped away.
It freaked me out so much. I went off to find my friends. There were so many people I couldn't find them. But I just wanted to get out of there. I started walking out through the sewer tunnels. I got away from the lights and noise. But I didn't get away from that stupid clown. I heard footsteps from behind me. I knew it was them. I kept a steady pace and tried to speed out of there as fast as I could. I wasn't running. But I wasn't walking slow. The clown followed me in slow steps. I didn't look behind me. I heard a click of a gun being cocked. I froze. My body went cold. I heard it. The gunshot. The quick shock of pain in my back. I fell to my knees. The clown came to face me. "Did you enjoy the rave?" They said. I stayed silent. "Well you might as well go out in style." They took off a necklace with a perler bead piece that said "killer" and place it on my neck as I slipped into my forever rest.

Did you enjoy the rave?