Chapter 3: After the party

(I'll will be also calling the Tesuya, Kuroko)
3rd person p.o.v~

The party was a blast but it was time go home due to the birthday twins. Everyone one was wishing them well and giving their gifts to Tetsuya due that they know it was his birthday but they felt guilty that they could give the girl nothing.

"No its okay, I just barge in, I'm grateful that you guys didn't kick me out," Tatsuki said doing a quick bow.

"Oh your too sweet," Riko said smiling giving the girl a hug.

"So are we going see you again or you going home?" Kiyoshi aslef watching the twins not knowing why he think about it he seen them before.

"Well, it depends," The blue hair girl said looking down at ground.

"Depends on what?" Aomine asked not noticing how tense the two twins look.

"If I go to the school or if I end up being home school," She reply.

"Wait don't you guys normally go to the same school," Kise asked.

"If you had notice that since the fight between Akashi and I, I was not around and you couldn't find Tes," She she responding trying to hint that she did not want to speak about it anymore but there was always some who don't get it.

"Wait you fight with Akashi?" Kagami asked which made all of the G. O. M rolled theor eyes.

"Yeah, and that was the last time I play basketball, well until today," The girl said looking at the others.

"Wait you play basketball/ Wait you stop play baketball?" Koganei/Atsushi asked with a shock not expecting that from the girl that was shorter than everyone while Atsushi along with the rest G. O. M not expecting her to stop playing the game she love.

"Yes and I broke it today for the first time in a year,"The girl said looking away.

"Wait you play today with G.O.M members," Riko asked changing the topic.

"Wait that mean you where playing also Kuroko," Riko said turning to face one of her players.

"Yes?" Kuroko answer confused.

"You were playing the enemy what if they were learning your moves," Riko said walking to the blue hair boy.

"Wouldn't that mean we also learn a few of their moves," Kuroko asked before she could hit him.

"You're a genius," Riko said smiling before hugging him which let the boy let out a sigh of relief.

"Well you look at that our ride is here," Akashi said breaking up the conversations.

"Well thank guys, this was a great birthday, one of the best," Kuroko said as he bow.

"I'll see you guys on Monday," He said getting in the car after one of his team mates.

"Thank you for taking care of my brother, my family and I really appreciate it." Tatsuki said bowing before she got in the car.

~Kuroko's p.o.v~
Before my sister got in the car and turn to Akashi. To see him looking at his phone probably looking to look at his schedule before he has to go back.

"Akashi, I need a favor," Kuroko said which made the pink hair boy look up from his phone.

"You know how I move, can you make to stops, I need to collect a few thing from the apartment before going back to my flat," Kuroko said.

"Sure," Akashi said looking back down at his phone. Which at the same exact time my sister came inside.

"This is for you," Momoi said giving her a pretty gift bag

"Thanks," The girl reply with a smile ad she accept the gift.

"I also got you something," Aomine said to the girl who smile taking the messy wrap gift.

"I hope its not like the last gift someone give her, Akashi was not happy," Modorima said giving the girl a small present that was perfectly wrap if you can say that yourself.

"I'm not that peverted," Aomine said folding his arms.

"I hope you like, this " Atsushi said handing a big gift bag as he got off at hotel.

"This is mine, it was hard to get," Kise said getting off to which the others look at him weird.

"Oh I have a photo shoot tomorrow," Kise explain before leaving to find one of his managers waiting on him.

"Next stop is Modorima," Akashi said giving the driver the next location.

~Time skip~
Tatsuki's p.o.v

"I need to go and get something," My brother said before getting off the car.

"Wait why didn't you got off with Aomine, don't you live close to him" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sleeping over," Momoi said which I smile happily at.

"Kuroko's okay with that?" Akashi asked looking at his phone.

"And you're okay without getting your girlfriend a present but you gift her twin something?" Momoi asked (Momoi know about their relationship and Akashi know of Kuroko one( Also the boys give Kuroko their present when they show up but since they didn't know if Tatsuki would show up they give it to Akashi who place it in his car)

"For your information , I didn't want her brother team mates to feel bad at the party and I didn't want to overwhelm her,by gifting her in front of you guys," Akashi explain to Momoi while I look away when suddenly the door was open.

"I'm back, What did I miss" Kuroko asked noticing the pink head glaring at each other.

"Just the two cousin fighting again," I said looking at him.

"Well need to hurry up because it's getting late and we do not want mom or dad sending a whole swat team to look for us," Kuroko said changing the topic which I chuckle at knowing he was not joking but within a few minutes we were in our flat that we bought.

"Thank Akashi," My twin and Momoi said getting out the car, leaving so we both can talk.

"So you decided yet?" Akashi asked.

"No but for sue I won't be going to your school," I said. Although I have the grades to be there I do not want deal with his fanclub and his constant of checking up on me.

"I figure," He said looking down.

"If that's all you have to asked I'll go," I said finally could not take to quiet and began to leave.

"Wait I don't know if you believe me when I had apologize but I really meant what I said, just like how I mean it when I say I'm going to make it up to you," He said which made turn around to see him smiling at me, he then step forward and place a kiss on my cheek which I turn around and left quickly with my face blushing but my luggage was in my hand. When I enter I went straight to the living room to see my Momoi and my brother in front the the tv talking to mom, dad and our siblings.

"Hi Tatsuki, how are you" My mother said notice me first, which I try to calm my blushing before she could asked me why I was blushing.

"Hi mom," I said sitting down next to Momoi.