Chapter 1

~NOTE:~

The characters in this chapter aren't in the game but made up by me, just hang in there please-.

Heya you guys. This actually is my first ever story to write. I will try to upload a chapter every week so I won't leave you waiting for long.

My native language isn't English so feel free to give feedback in the comments or corrections when needed. I hope you will enjoy this story ;]. I'm also planning to not make too long chapters for they often get boring over time.

Please feel free to give me feedback, I need it badly T-T. Enjoy!!

——————

Password.

The tapping sounds filled the room.

Switch to the website. Password. Get back.

The thoughts in your head were all crumbled pieces. Swirring around in your head, yet you were used to it.

Commands. Back to the website check. The password will take multiple hours. Shit.

You were in your element. The multiple screens of computers and laptops in front of you.

Buzz. Buzz.

Suddenly, a sound was heard in your room, making its way in your ear instantly. Pulling you back to reality harshly. Your brain came back from the razzle that you've just been thinking about.

The sound had come from receiving a message. Before reading it though, you let yourself fall back in the chair that you sat in. With a groan you thought about having to actually start the day.

Your eyes were burning. Bloody hell.

Maybe I hacked for too long. Wait what time is it? Oh fuck.

You turned to look at the alarm clock on your night stand, next to the bunk bed that was yet to be touched by you for the night. Again.

04:54

You push yourself up from the comfortable chair, going to your phone in sloppy steps to check the message that had popped up on the device.

Sergeant Zerva:
„The Colonel ordered all of us to get to the meeting on time. Be there at seven. Don't be late or he will be mad again, Siper."

You groaned and threw the phone on my bunk bed. You sighed harshly.

I really need to stop staying up for four days straight. Damn it, (y/n).

You decided to take a shower and get ready for the meeting. The password check would take a few hours anyway.

After all, the firewalls from military Task forces were good, even for you.

„Hey, Sheya."

You called out into your room to seemingly nobody. The place was quiet for a moment. It usually was because you needed to be concentrated while hacking.

The only thing here being a bunk bed, a nightstand, a chair and of course all your hacking devices and monitors.

Then, a little person, a hologram appeared. A little lady, smiling and swirring around your head.

The AI hologram you programmed yourself. A damn good job of you. Maybe even your best work.

„Yes? Siper?" She answered you with a smile, calling you by your callsign as you had ordered her to.

„Keep the systems running, please. Keep an eye on the passwords and if any of them hit, inform me immediately."

You told her, but not in a rude way. After all she's been with you for roughly five years now. And even if she wasn't a real human, you two were quite close.

„Will do, sweety! Would you also like me to check your messages and tasks for today?"

The hologram said while going around in the room, just tall enough to be as big as your hand. And you had small hands. You weren't the biggest person after all.

But that was fine, you would still grow anyway.

„Yes, that would be lovely, Sheya. Thank you."

With that, the little lady went to all the monitors. You didn't pay much more mind to it and went to a door in your room. Which led you to your private bathroom with a toiled, sink and shower in it.

Just like the rest of your room, it was basic and with grey colors on the walls. You didn't care about that at the moment tho. Because you couldn't wait to get under the shower and wash away all the sore feelings in your muscles after sitting in your chair all night.

You stripped down your clothes, basically just an oversized shirt and shorts. Going under the shower and turning the water to hot.

And by god, in this moment you swore there wasn't a better feeling in the world. Your body relaxed under the warm water and you let it prickle on your face.

Feeling the relieve literally wash over you, you enjoyed the shower for a bit more. Not like you wanted to get out anyway.

——————

Stepping in front of the fogged mirror you wiped away the droplets of water coming of your body with a white, fuzzy towel.

The voice of Sheya appearing next to you, making you startled, but only for a moment. And you also didn't show it. You have been startled by way worse after all.

„The only tasks for today are a meeting. The Colonel stated that you should continue with your current orders, so you will not be disturbed."

You moved your eyes to Sheya as she spoke, moving around in the room.

„Oh and the password should be found out in about nine hours. That's what my scans say."

„Thank you, Shayshay." You smiled slightly as you moved to get a fresh uniform from your room. After all, you still didn't wear anything. And to your displeasure, you saw that it was already 06:44 on the alarm clock as you went past your nightstand.

„You still need to reply to Sergeant Zerva tho. He told you about the meeting after all! Such a sweety! You can't just leave the poor sergeant hanging, Siper!"

The little lady added, a little sassy. Or annoyed. Oh she was probably just playing. Why did you program her so realistically again?

„No, it's fine. I'll see him at the meeting anyway." You retorted and pulled the uniform over your head.

The uniform with the badge of the russian military organization, Horgsko.

„Why do you always have to ghost everyone, Siper?! You big meanie!"

You ignore Sheya with a roll of your eyes. And after putting on the rest of your uniform and pulling a balaclava over your head, you headed for the door that leads out of your room and into the hallway.

——————
Word count: 1085

~NOTE:~
The average length of the chapters is planned to be about 1000 - 1500 words each tho.