four

"My problem is, you've been zoning out for the past hour. I get right into the crust of my story and I look at you, you're far off into dreamland with not a care of what I have to say."

My eyes blink towards her direction, taking in the rather distasteful expression she has on, alongside her arms folded over her chest. Her... large chest.

Perhaps it's a wolf genetic thing, I can't verify, but over the past few months, Drea's chest has enlarged by a significant amount; not to say she was like me, breasts that fit my hands just right despite my desire for them to be bigger, but they've enlarged. I like them— I like that for her, actually. Me, however, these few months have done nothing great for me physically.

We can maybe count my stomach gaining more jelly.

"And there you do it again!"

"I'm sorry." I laugh this time, raising my hand momentarily before they drop to my lap. "Your boobs are just... wow."

I didn't skip work, I just asked my boss for a day off to which, to my surprise, he agreed, though explained that it would be recorded as unpaid leave. I don't mind, that, honestly. So, instead of sleeping in and watching the hours fly by, I decided I'd allow mysef some time with my best friend; who was in the process of being breeded when I came barging in.

To be fair, she did give me the keys to her apartment and said, mind I quote; "Feel free to come in whenever." Now, I can't exactly say what was going through my mind when I walked in and heard sounds that sounded rather concerning. Instead of turning around and waiting outside until there was some sort of sign indicating their session was over, I found myself wallking foot after foot until I saw it for myself. Until I saw her clear as day bent over the backrest of the 3-seat couch with Carlos, her boyfriend (and mate, though, of course, she does not know that I know about her kind and the sorts), making whatever motion he had to to ensure the both of them were receiving and taking in that moment.

They wouldn't have known I was standing there (because both of them were loud vocally), beyond stunned at the scene before me if my phone didn't chirp into existence. I can't say if I was embarrassed for myself or for them, but after they stopped and just watched — Andrea first stunned and then blushing heavily, with her mate simply staring at me with wide eyes but making no move to cover either of them — I just turned around and walked out her apartment, ensuring I lock the door the very same way I found it.

It took maybe five or ten minutes for him to walk out the apartment. He greeted — wanted to hand shake but I had quickly declined the gesture knoiwng very well his hand had been and touched things I did not want to come in indirect contact with — asked me a few questions in regards to my life and the such, then made his farewell. I then entered her apartment and did not hesitate to remain in the kitchen as I watched her tidy up her livingroom and spray.

Spray. She had to spray. I'd have rather her wipe down her couches, but I also assumed she did before I reentered.

"Don't change the subject." She scoffs at me, though best believe she slides her phone off of the counter and analyses her self on the device's screen with a dirt-eating grin on her face. She's wearing a random blue shirt over tights, and very much isn't wearing a bra; not that she should in the comfort of her safe haven. "You think so? I mean I did notice they seemed more fuller, but I thought I was just gassing myself or something."

If she was gassing herself, I believe she would have had every right to do so. "They are nice."

"Okay, don't change the subject though, Gertrude." She places the device on the table and watches me one again, going back to frowning in disaproval. "Your head has been everywhere but here. You're so far distracted, it's actually concerning. What is on your mind?"