3

sekaiyah kamali banks
Harlem, new york

I stood up and stretched before going to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then got into the shower.

After i finished showering i lotioned my body and put on deodorant.

I then changed into a black tracksuit.

I took off my bonnet and sprayed a little bit of water on my slickback brush before reslicking my hair since there was already gel on it from yesterday.

I did my edges and sprayed perfume on myself before putting on my black cat jordan 4s.

"Lil all black fit" i spoke to myself looking in the mirror posing.

I took my phone off charge and put some vaseline on my lips before leaving out my room.

"Im finna go guys" i walked into the living room where elijah was eating cereal and my grandma was cleaning up.

"You aint even eat" my grandma said.

"Im not hungry right now" i said before going over to her and giving her a hug and dapping up ej.

I walked out my apartment and got into my car before making my way to school.

SCHOOL

The bell rand indicating it was time for 1st period to start.

I walked through the hallways mugging everything per usual before making it to my class.

"Sekaiyah wow, your on time" my teacher said with a shocked look on her face.

"No duh" i said before making my way to the back of the classroom.

I grabbed my pencil out my pocket and started fidgeting with it.

I dont know bout yall but i dont be bringing shit to school but a pen, i be asking the other students for a piece of paper if needed.

A few seconds later armani walked in and sat on the desk next to mine since it was one of the only available seats left.

I looked at him for a second and he looked reslly tired.

He looked at me and nodded his head towards me and i nodded mine back.

He then put his head on the table to try and fall asleep i guess.

A few minutes later into class tariq walked in.

"Tariq, your late" mr. barkman stopped whatever he was teacher and crossed his arms.

"I know baldhead" he said before sitting infront of me.

"Dont start or i will send you out" he said before starting back with his lesson that i was not paying attention to, at all.

"Okay, now i want you all to get into groups of three, ill let you guys choose, dont make me regret it" mr. barkman said as he went to go sit at his desk.

" aye mani, come" tariq said turning his chair around to my table and armani groaned before sitting next to me.

"Okay sooo, what we gotta do?" tariq asked looking at me.

"Ion know what you asking me for" i shrugged not knowing a damn thing and looking at armani.

"Shit, i barely know what class we in" armani said with his raspy voice, so sexccc.

"Shidd ian pay attention either, ask emily" tariq nodded towards emily who looked like she knew what she was doing.

"Boy you ask emily" i mugged him.

"Who the fuck is emily?" armani questioned looking confused.

LUNCH

It was lunch and i was making my way to my car to go home, like i did everyday.

"Hey sekaiyah" davina walked over to me hugging me.

"Hey" i smiled.

"Where you finna go?" she asked.

"Home" i said.

"Noo stay with me at school, they lowkey serving good shit in the cafeteria" she spoke.

Me and davina been getting a lil closer ever since detention which was like a week ago.

Same with tariq and jabari but me and armani dont be talking that much.

He's just not really a talkative person and neither am i.

I walked with her to the cafeteria and she went to go get some big ass cookies they were serving before we sat down at a table.

She handed me a cookie and i took a small bite being skeptical.

I do not trust school food, shit we live in new york, they prolly got rat poop in here for some extra flavour.

"Mkay its kinda good" i said taking another bite.

"Forreal, they did they big one" davina said laughing.

We started talking a lil bit longer before jabari, tariq and armani walked over to our table.

"Yurrr" jabari said while him and tariq dapped us up.

Armani nodded his head before going on his phone.

Jabari snatched the cookie out my hand taking a bite out of it and i watched him with my mouth wide open.

"Jabari i am going to kill you" i said not believing what i just saw.

"Took a big ass bite out my cookie, now half the fucking thing is gone" i snatched it out his hand mugging him.

Tariq and jabari started laughing and i sat there with a mug on my face not knowing what the fuck is funny.

Ill really beat bitches up over my food, i dont play.

"Aye, lets go to a kickback on saturday" tariq said as they slowly stopped laughing.

"Ouu lets go, kaiyah you finna go?" davina asked me.

"Nah im good" i said taking another bite out my cookie.

"Mtchh thats exactly what armani said, bru just come on" jabari said.

"Hmm fine, maybe, whatever" i said rolling my eyes.

"Oh and why i heard you fought messy rissa" jabari spoke.

"Yeah, she was talking on my brother and i wasnt fucking with that" i shrugged.

"Period fren as you should" tariq put his tongue out.

"Boyy" davina said as we all started to laugh.