0.0

┌─── ∘°☽༓☾°∘ ───┐
T W I T T E R  2

THE SECOND BOOK

└─── °∘☽༓☾∘° ───┘

────── 𓆩 🤍 𓆪 ──────

────── 𓆩 🤍 𓆪 ──────

Third year of university had officially begun. Timeless lecture studies, piles of homework but the friendships remained.

Despite a few new faces and old, Yeona and her friends are ready for anything coming their way.

The never ending drama seemed to always appear when they least expect it.

Something new to navigate, with Yeona and Doyoung now dating. She was enjoying this new chapter, happily in a relationship and her friendships still thriving...

...except for one.

Will the new couple stay strong despite some road blocks on the way?

Or will the past memories and feelings still linger, and Taeyong and Yeona find each other again?

────── 𓆩 🤍 𓆪 ──────

N O T E

I didn't think I would actually publish this book. It's been in the works for awhile. But I'm just happy I'm pushing myself to actually do this.

The first book means so much to me. I met so many people and all the encouraging comments and messages always made my day.

I M P O R T A N T

This is obviously the second book to the first, Twitter. If you haven't read the first one please read that first!!! And if you have, welcome back I'm glad you're here 🤍

This book takes place a few months after the ending of the first book. In other words, the first book ended in the early months (january/february) of the year. While this book starts in the fall of the same year, for the start of the new school year. 

Only a few months have passed. 

Obviously you don't have to follow this timeline, I'm sure some have their own to follow. Just wanted to explain how much time has passed.

────── 𓆩 🤍 𓆪 ──────  

This book is for those who loved the first. For those who wanted to read more. For those who wanted to know how it'll end.

This book is for the dedicated readers. Those who voted and commented. Those silent readers that still supported. Thank you for being here and supporting me.

This is probably my favourite book I've written so far.

I hope you guys enjoy 🤍

──────────────────

© -softbae

- no translations allowed -

- plagiarism will not be tolerated -