Crush

A/N:- kiddos (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) I asked you a question in last chapter and no one replied so I'm asking it before the beginning of chapter.

Q:- what type of wedding you want in this FF? Same as Mr. Hwang and Mr Lee or Christian wedding?

_______________

~Chapter 5~

Taking his head on his palm he was looking at outside of the window, an empty ground surrounded by pine trees only in his sight. It looks so satisfying whenever wind blows making the leaves fly, and the Pine to dance with the rhythm of the soft breeze.

Well, it's all the feelings and imagination of a kid who has no interest in study and force to go to school. he was forced not by parents but by a teacher.On Whom he has a crush since long. Just to see him, just to listen to his voice, just to listen to his scolding he came to school everyday.

He doesn't think he has any talent but his heart probably has a great talent to dance whenever that teacher comes to his sight, to run faster like an athlete whenever he gets blessed by the curve of heart shaped lips.

"Yang Jeongin, where is your attention," Jeongin snapped out from his thoughts when his history teacher Mr. Jung yelled at him. Showing his bratty attitude Jeongin didn't Bother to reply, making the teacher disappointed.

The bell started ringing which made Jeongin's heart jump in ecstasy. His face glowed up with anticipation as the bell rang indicating its English period. It's not that he likes English but he definitely likes the person who teaches English. A warm hearted, and most of students favourite teacher, an Omega Lee Felix.

Mr. Jung exited from the class which became noisy in brief till the English teacher arrived.

"Good morning class," the voice rang, every student greeted the teacher back.
Jeongin was staring at Felix, admiring every movement of him.

Their eyes came into the contact when Felix also gazed at Jeongin because he just opened the drawer.

"Yang Jeongin,"

As Felix called out his name, Jeongin's existence felt numb when he felt giving in, thousands of butterflies tickling in his stomach.

"Yes, sir,"

"Meet me after school,"

Hwang's car stopped in front of a house. As they hopped out from the car Mrs. Hwang's eyes directly averted on the house ahead of them. It was big but not like Hwang's mansion.

"Shall we go," Mr. Hwang asked his wife, snapping her out. Two bodyguards followed them, they rang the bell. A worker lady came to the gate, looking them in confusion. Mr. And Mrs. Hwang changed glance at each other.

"How can I help you?," the lady asked.

"Is it Lee family residence?" Mrs. Hwang asked the worker.

"Oh! So you are looking for Lee, you are in right place but wrong house, Lee's house is that," the lady laughed pointing towards a house beside the big house.

For a moment Mrs. Hwang's expression went blank when she saw a small house instead of a big mansion. Mr. Hwang patted her making to come in sense.

They thanked the lady.

"Why I'm thinking like this, obviously not everyone is rich, I don't care his status as long as he is rich by his heart," Mrs. Hwang took her steps while playing chase inside her head.

The small house looks as pretty as the owner. There is little garden on each side of entrance, combination of red and yellow colour. One of their body guard rang the doorbell.

After a while the door opened revealing a fair young age girl with a glowing features. Not only Felix but his family is also very beautiful.

"How can I help you?" The girl asked.

"We're looking for Mr. Lee Rang, is it his house?" Mrs. Hwang asked averting her gaze to her husband to the girl.

"Oh! Yes, dad is in home today, please come inside I'll call him," the girl welcomed them warmly.

It was a little confusing for her as she never had saw them and seeing that two bodyguards she can assume that they're must be rich person. Maybe her dad's friends or someone.

Whatever Hwangs and two bodyguards entered into the house, greeted by a lady in their age must be Mrs. Lee. The girl already told her mother that there are guests in their house.

"Please take a seat," the lady warmly offered. The bodyguards were standing whilst Hwangs took the seat on instructed place. "Please you also take seat," Mrs. Lee offered

"We're good here," the bodyguards replied in harmony with their robotic expression making Mrs. Lee grin awkwardly.

"Would you like to have tea, coffee juice anything?,"

"No need to do that," Mrs. Hwang replied with a grin.

"I like to have a tea," Mr. Hwang talked getting a nudge from her wife. "Well she is offering," he whispered making Mrs. Hwang to go red with ashame.

"No need to be ashemed, please wait for a moment," Mrs. Lee excused herself.

Hwang Jia (Hyunjin's mom) was really satisfied, the family is really very welcoming and seems well mannered no wonder their son is a sunshine.

They were greeted by Mr. Lee. All sat on couches. After a while Mrs. Lee brought tea for everyone. Mr. And Mrs. Hwang seating on a couch opposite to Lee's while Lee's daughter was seating next to her mother where the two bodyguards standing changing their glances on snacks time to time.

"We're so sorry for this unexpected visit,"
Jia spoke.

"No no, no need to apologise Mrs. Hwang, it's our honour to have you here," Mr. Lee replied.

"Well," Mrs. Hwang looked at her husband little hesitant to keep the conversation ahead.

"We're here for a marriage proposal," as she said there was a moment of silence.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee looked at each other.

"Marriage proposal?,"

"Yes, our son is in age of marriage, and we see, you have also a young son," Jia exhorted.

"Son, are you talking about Felix?," Mrs. Lee asked alarmed.

"Umm yes,"

Lee's were in amazement before they speak.

"Mrs. Hwang, we have an unmarried daughter elder than our son, Chearyoung , what about setting the marriage between your son and our daughter, we have no problem with it," Mrs. Lee said as she looked at her daughter.

"I'm also ready," Chearyeong replied simply with a blush.

What is happening, well their daughter is also fine but Felix is best as Mrs. Hwang's perspective.

Hwang's were stunned to speak, just changing their glances with eachother, questioning through the eyes. The situation is complicated how to say no they want their son instead of daughter.