~Chapter-4~

Akriti

Akriti...i like the name yarr . Nevermind , her brother is hell bent on convincing her to not agree to take this marriage thing further and refuse instantly but Although mujhe love at first sight par na toh yakeen h aur na hi hua h lekin yeh ladki probably woh sab hai joh meri family ki ideal beti aur meri ideal friend ban paye . I had a quick background check on her the moment I knew she was the one selected for me and everything little thing in her report screamed that she is perfect . 

Anyways , right now I have said something I didn't want to but have and she is looking at me with widen eyes while rahul bhaiya has just thrown a pillow at my face despite knowing that I am a KING that does justify that they care bout man not position.

" Raja ho isliye jyaada kuch keh nhi sakta lekin meri behen ka tumhare saath koi bhi aisa relation nhi h jab tak woh haan nhi karegi " He threatened me 

" Calm down guys , We are seriously late for the meeting olf party " She said as I passed a smile at her direction and we left , not together though . It is a business party and I don't want people to know anything before things are final .

" Chaliye Mr. Chauhan . Nice meeting you . " She nod slightly as I passed a smile at her 

" Itni formality aapko sirf auron ke saath suit krti hai Akriti ji . Friends ? " I forwaded my hand and she took it giggling lightly and I could see her eyes being almost close when she giggles .

" Uh huh *clears throat* aapke saath bhi yeh suit krti h Mr. Chauhan " Her bhaiya said totally ruining the mood but i can't say anything to her because I too am protective and more than him in terms of my sister but still...

" Bhaiya " She stared at him in such a 'duh' look that i found it cute too.

" Aapke hisaab se 'yeh ladki mujhe suit krti h ' ya 'inki formality' ? " I probably should't have said that because Akriti was looking at me with wide eyes and bhaiya was looking as if he would've killed me if I wasn't the king and for the first time I felt grateful that i am the king but honestly I myself wonder how could I flirt like this being a gentlemen that I am .

" I-I have to go now . " I left very hurriedly because being a king or whatever , a sister's brother is the most dangerous thing in this world .

" I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER " His words rang across the gallery which was thankfully empty becuase I don't want people to know their king and the famous businessman Samarth flirts this bad . I could feel Akriti glaring at her brother and saying 'Bhai' in her famous  'duh' tone .

I entered the hall and saw verious businessmen , staff and delegated already present . This is not actually a party or function , It is just conducted because the CEO of 'Emites & Amites' is to announce or i should say propose his crush infront of whole business world . I actually find it cringe and daring too because what if she denies him ? I don't think It is a problem for him because he is the most carefree and jolly person I've ever met who doesn't give a damn about his reputation over these things . 

My bodyguard bowed and stood at the enterance with others while I walked forward only to be greeted by some partners . I nod at them and indulged myself in conversation when the host of tonight's even , The AAYUSH SINGHAL himself came towards me .

" Great to see you " He asked me drink which I polietly declined and he too didn't force me cause he knew I don't drink .

" So, I heard rumours about your grand proposal today " I smirked at him as he saw me with wide eyes but soon composed himself and smiled 

" You know who it is ? " He seemed a bit shocked as it was a top secret according to him.'

" No, but I hope  she agrees . A CEO ? Owner ? " I smiled 

" None , she works " He shrugged as I patted his shoulder and we parted ways to meet others.

While talking to a man , I noticed Akriti and her brother entering but she was wearing different saree and this was looking very gorgeous on her , the one she was wearing before was pretty too but I think this suits her better. It is a dark red saree . I was looking at her when the man I was talking to again indulged me in a conversation . 

It was quite a boring function but I am used to it now as a public figure .

Aayush came towards me with Akriti and Rahul Bhaiya as they were looking confused making me frown too .

" Here is the someone important I wanted you...guys to meet " He introduced

I realized and we three broke into a giggle making Aayush frown now .Is it a game of frowning ?

" We know each other Mr. Singhal " Akriti smiled looking at me and I nod looking at her as Bhaiya intrupted 

" Main bhi janta hu isse " Aayush was shocked to her him say 'isse' but a smile from me was enough for him to understand that I've given him the permission to say so.Not that bhaiya asked for permission but nevermind .

We discussed a few things on business and She is actually very professional and confident , being very clear with her words . 

A lthough I think it's impossible for me to fall in love with a girl because joh kaam 25+ saalon m nhi hua woh ab kya hoga lekin Akriti is the best match for an alliance , rajya ko acchi rani sa bhi mil jayengi , ghar ko acchi bahu aur mujhe ek acchi biwi nhi toh dost hi sahi lekin main inki bhi rai janna chahunga . 

I smiled as Aayush took both of them to meet someone else and I was occupied with some businessmen again.

TIME SKIP

The engagement was done but aayush asked me to stay till he proposes the lady , so yeah here I am standing with a soft drink while calling my mother that I will be late .

I hung up the call when I saw aayush bending infront of Akriti while smiling on stage with mic in his hand while some of his employees hooted . LIKE SERIOUSLY ?!! Akriti is the girl he wanted to propose and liked and I GAVE HIM WISHES THAT SHE ACCEPTS !!! heyy bhagwaan yeh kya kar rha h , abhi abhi to ladki se mila toh aur mere pass bhi nhi aayi thi ki door kr dia , Unhe rokna chahta tha lekin humare darmiyaan aisa kya rishta tha ki main usse roku , sirf baat hi toh chali thi ,. I looked at rahul bhaiya with his fist clenched but Akriti pleaded him with eyes to not create a ruckus here , it means usse bhi isse mohabbat h .. Koi baat nhi ....Main kya hi kar sakta hu lekin mera dil kyun itna tez dhadak rha hai ...Kyun mujhse yeh nhi saha ja rha ....Abhi toh mila hu ....Itna kyun soch rha hu main...Ufff

I shook my head and stared at both of them waiting for aayush's speech to end which he thought sounded very lovely ...will she say yes ? 

I was staring at her when suddenly She looked at me and our eyes met . Her eyes were deep and were making me drown in them , the way her eyes are the perfect shade of dark black making me want to dare darkness to find such beautiful shade . The way her eyes have so much innocence in them making me want to ask heavens if they could find such an innocent soul . The way her eyes sparkle makes me want to compare the shine with that of sun and moon's while believing that she would win . But aisa kaise ho sakte h ki uski bas ek nazar aur main duniya ko ghutno par la du . Jis chaand ko bachpan se shayron mein darsaya ussi ko lazza du main . 

She blinked her eyes and cleared her throat asking aayush to stand up polietly .

" Will I be considered worthy in your eyes to be with me for your entire life . Will I be fortunate enough to have you as my life partner ? " Aayush said while showing the ring to her , and she .....