1. Fire and Water

Spotify playlist is here, just scan it and enjoy your reading

Warning ⚠ * This story is full of voilence, smuts, blood and the male lead is a red flag, please proceed with your convinience.

Author’s pov

It was a morning,the sun was shining bright. A girl was standing near the window taking in the view of early morning. The ray of sunlight fell on her face making her brown skin shine like gold. It was her way of enlightening her world with lights as her world is full of darkness. Weird right that someone has to seek actual lights to feel a little ray of hope in their life. She smiled sadly remembering that there is no way she can escape this fear in this life.She has accepted the fact that no matter how much darkness her life holds but she still has to survive with this fear for the rest of life.

Her attention diverted to her phone when a notification pinged, taking her all attention. She smiled widely and grabbed her phone and immediately opened the text as expected it was her brother,her only family she had. It’s not like she doesn't have a family,yeah she has a big and caring family but it is her who has distanced herself from everyone. She loves them but the guilt inside her never allows her to talk to them, weird right ? but sometimes we have to pay for the deeds for which we are not even responsible for. Ignoring her thoughts when she opened the text,she found herself smiling “ Happy holi Ishi baby” said her brother's text,it was none other than her dearest brother Abhimanyu Singh Rathore the king of Jodhpur and a CEO of Rathore’s group.

Her eyes filled with tears, her emotions overwhelmed thinking how her brother never forgets her. Despite pushing everyone away from her but her brother never let her be successful in that. He has managed to keep her involved in each family matter. He never let her feel alone, her smile grew wider when she got a video message.She played the video immediately already knowing who it was, the video played.

“ Hapi Oli ishii bua” said her nephew and her smile grew wider,it was none other than her only and beloved nephew Abeer Singh Rathore,the next heir of the Rathore group. Yes, it’s been three years   since her brother got married. It was an arranged marriage but seems like he got his whole world in that marriage. She kissed her phone screen, she knows her brother doesn’t want her to go away from her,he is doing every possible thing to make her feel included even from that far. She resumed the video

“ Happy holi meri Pyari Ishita,look even Abeer is missing you now,please enjoy and celebrate we will wait for until you decide to meet us,i hope we will celebrate our next holi together” said her sister-in-law,Siya.She wiped her tears and texted back the reply, “ Happy Holi” she took a deep breath and kept the phone aside.”

I don’t have the courage to face you all,I have destroyed everyone’s life enough. I don't want to make you all suffer with my bad luck.I am the worst luck that anyone could ever have” she said to herself wiping off her tears. She moved to the washroom to freshen up.She took a cold shower relaxing her mind which was just experiencing fear every night since she was born. She is so used to these nightmares,that peaceful sleep is fictional for her.She took a bath and came outside wearing a bathrobe, she applied moisturiser to her hands and legs.