This Is Ver ok

Codi wasn't going to let Jessi write here, entirely because he can't spell. If you read the first chapter. So she chose the third smartest out of us all- me. (Codi is first, Sunny is second.)
So I get to w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶  er, type. And then print. And staple. But whatever.
I should let you guys know WHO is in the "Nature club" of  ours.
Starting with the president.
Her name is Codi (as you know) And she's a genius. Then there's Sunny. He's also a genius.
Then me, Ver. I'm.... Er, intelligent. Then Ellerie, Aliyah, Audrey, Finn, Kai, Sophie, and last- Tedy.
The thing is- it's not a nature club.
We're prepared for an alien invasion.
That probably shook you up. (Did it?)
Ever since There was supposedly a UFO spotted in our town, Codi has been obsessed. She's told us exactly what to expect.
How's she know? No idea.
Anyway, this is basically how the meeting went.
We were at desks in the science classroom. (The teacher allowed us to occupy it) All was frighteningly quiet until in meandered Tedy. Then, it was no longer... Quiet.
Then, a millisecond before the clock turned to 4:00 pm, Codi yelled "Shall we begin? "
Tedy yawned. We nodded.
"I've been reading a book, " began Codi. Big surprise. "And it's called the world ends in April.
" Codi, the eclipse is not a sign of the apocalypse-" began Sunny, but Codi kept talking. "It's about an asteroid coming to Earth. "
"Okay, did they all get killed by the asteroid? " asked Tedy.
"No, " replied Codi, "but I have some survival tips for you."

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛:
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎!

-Rippy