~20~

What the actual hell ! Gemini exclaimed when he saw the article about him and Fourth on twitter

With Mark's courtesy , he got to know about it , otherwise he would have been oblivious to it.

What do I do now ? The 20 year old asked in a panicking voice.

Well you gotta calm down first. Secondly isn't it a great thing that everyone will know that Architecture Faculty's Prince Charming is off the market unless you are ashamed of being in a relationship with him , that is. Mark uttered.

Gemini turned to his friend at the speed of light after hearing what he said.

I would never be ashamed of calling him my boyfriend infront of everybody doesn't matter if our relationship is fake or not. Gemini remarked with confidence.

Its just that I am afraid if my crazy fangirls will try to hurt me. Gemini added with concern laced in his voice for the younger male's well-being.

Did you notice that you have become expressive in terms of showing your emotions. Mark pointed out.

Its like he is made up of sunlight , naturally bringing the positivity and every hidden emotion within me without even trying. Gemini stated smiling out of habit. A habit he had developed , only when he was talking about the younger male.

You have fallen too fucking deep mate ! Mark exclaimed with a chuckle , seeing his best friend's whipped ass for a certain 5'10 male from the Architecture Faculty.

After chatting a bit more , both the best friends parted their ways to return to their respective house.

Heard you got yourself a boyfriend huh ? The youngest Titicharoenrak was startled to his wits by Joong's sudden voice in his room.

Phi you scared the fuck out of me ! Gemini whinned.

You didn't answer the question I asked. Joong deadpanned.

Well not really a boyfriend , I hope it was real. Gemini muttered the last sentence to himself.

What-what did you say , I couldn't quite catch the last part. Joong asked.

I asked from where did you even know about it. The 20 year lad questioned.

I think you might have forgotten it , but I was too once a student of GMM University , so I follow the gossip page too. Joong answered with a sarcastic smile.

Well he is not really a boyfriend. Gemini repeated again.

Then what is it ? I very strictly asked you to not play with nong Fourth , when you first told me about your feelings for him right ? Joong almost yelled.

I am not playing with him ! Gemini shouted in frustration.

If it was someone else I wouldn't have done that , but since it was Fourth I willingly helped because Nyura is back and she has her eyes on him and I don't want him and the people he loves to get hurt because of her ! Gemini was now panting and Joong could only look at him.