loml

How's everyone doing? 9 more days until The Tortured Poets Department (which is where this song title comes from)!!! I'm so excited. Anyways, for those who don't know, loml is Love Of My Life. So ummmmm, I think you can guess how this chapter is gonna go. Hope you enjoy!

I took in my surroundings while walking through this castle like building, making sure to know every exit in case I need an escape plan. I... I don't know why but, being here feels weird. As if I was meant to be here. I don't know what's going on, I just want to leave. I can barely stand waking up next to Malcom every day, but waking up knowing it's another day I've been gone? It's the worst type of torture, and I've been through Tartarus.

"Hey babe, how's living here doing?" He said, before kissing me with those sweet and tender... no! I can't think like that! He's a bad person.

"I want to see my family."

"But you've visited so many times. Isn't that enough."

"Not once have you let me see them."

"Fine. If it's that important to the best boyfriend in the world, then you can see them." My eyes widened with excitement. "But, are you sure you wanna go back? They lied to you, they kept you in the dark. How can you just be fine with that? I know my father wouldn't do such a thing." (Malcom is the Talia/Nyssa Al Ghul. Which makes Nico Sara Lance. Sorry, I love the arrow verse so I'm pulling inspiration from there.)

"But, I haven't seen or talked to them since the day you took me. You owe me that."

"Fine. I shall get a troop to escort us to Wayne Manor."

————————

When we made it to Wayne Manor, Malcom and the others hid. I felt pale. Like, more pale than usual. My hands were sweating and I started hyperventilating. I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" I heard Dick call. I- I can't do it! The second I heard the doorknob turn, I jumped into the shadows. I teleported next to Malcom. "Ugh, stupid ding-dong-ditchers."

"Here, it's okay." Malcom said and pulled me in for a hug. "If you don't want to see them, that's totally fine." I couldn't do it anymore. I let it all out. I rambled on about how Malcom made me feel and why I feel betrayed. I rambled on about the fact that I died and then died again. I rambled on about the fact that he took me from my home. It's like the words were just flying out of my mouth. "Oh... if I'd known how you felt I wouldn't've taken you. It's just, I love you. And I want you to be mine, but me and your family aren't on the best terms. I hope you understand why I did it. But I want you to know, you'll always have me. If you want to date me, I'll date you. If you don't, you don't have to. But I will always love you." Is it possible to fall in love with someone that broke you?

Finally, Malcom is important. Also, Malcom is an OC I made for on of my other OCs but I didn't want to make a story for my character, and then make another one connecting it to the Batfam. So here we are. Also, blonde guys are my type so ummm... I don't have to think to hard to see what Nico want's in a guy. Ok Henry, you can stop being gay now. ... wait-