S1-E11: The Secret Serum

It is night time in Crystal Cove and charity auction is going on at the Crystal Cove Community Center. It is hosted by Nan Blake and a friend of hers named Sheila. Auctioneer: " Going once, going twice, sold! The ringside seats to the Crystal Cove Lady Banshees Roller Derby team go to Gary Papluta." he says as a girl in rollerskates carries literally carries the man away and out the building. Nan: "This charity auction is going better than I ever could have hoped. What's our total so far, Sheila?" Sheila: "[looks at calculator] $34." "Ah! Just imagine all the good $34 will do." Auctioneer: " The next lot up for bid is..." A man comes out and places a painting on an easel. "...this spooky painting." It shows a picture of a woman in a red dress walking up to a creepy castle on a narrow path. The castle looks like its gateway has sharp teeth and towers are hands. The two dead trees next to it look like claws ready to grab you in the crescent moon sky. Auctioneer: "Ooh! Now that's what I call art. Do I hear $5.00?" To his surprise, no one said anything. No one in the crows seemed interested in it at all. "Uh, $4.00? $3.00? Come one this is a genuine spooky painting. Well, this thing is creeping me out just looking at it. Anybody?" Again, no one says a thing about wanting it. Only thing that's heard is a cough. "Anybody?"

Suddenly, a high-pitched screech is heard and everyone looks to see a pale vampire with magenta eyes (A/N: At least I think they're magenta. I can't tell.) swoop by and land in front of a window above the stage. She-Vamp: "Give me that painting!" Everyone screams and runs for the doors as the vampire jumps off the window, but the doors wouldn't open. Auctioneer: "It's locked! We're trapped!" The lights go off as the vampire continues flying around while doing her high-pitched screeching. The auctioneer runs for the light switch and is able to turn them on for everyone to see that the vampire is no where to be seen. Auctioneer: "The vampire's gone!" Nan: "So is the painting. [gasps]"

Morning came and the gang is hanging out at Daphne's house to enjoy some time in the pool. Shaggy: "Ha ha ha! Like, Scooby-Doo, there's something about putting a teeny-tiny umbrella in your drink that just makes it better." Scooby: "Yeah. I heard that." they say to each other as their floating around in the pool. Fred and Daphne are chilling by the pool with their feet in it while talking. Well, actually, Fred was doing the talking while Daphne simply wasn't caring about Fred being, well, Fred. Fred: "Now this is purely hypothetical, but let's say your extravagant grotto was haunted by a pool monster. Want to know how I'd trap it?" Daphne: "Uh, could you tell me later." "First I'd use some combination of Shag or Scoob to lure him under the waterfall, then I'd add a quick-drying cement to the water and boo-yah! Trapped." Daphne just stares at Fred with an "I don't care" face as they both sip their drink. Nakala is seen swimming past them and stopping to talk. Nakala: "I suggest you quit talking about traps and talk about what happened to Mrs. Wyatt." Daphne: "Yeah, that was horrifying. I swear I heard some kind of inhuman scream that night." Fred: "Yeah, me too. Something mysterious." Nakala gets back to swimming laps around the pool and Velma walks over to Shaggy. Velma: "Oh, Shaggy, like my new bikini?" she asks while wearing her same usual clothing. Shaggy: "Um, like, I don't know. Are you wearing one?" "...Yes! I just don't want to get burned. Do you have any idea of how damaging the sun is? Give me a call when someone wants to make a leathery handbag out of your back fat." she says as she sits down in a chair to read a newspaper.

Nakala: "[stops swimming*She's clearly still peeved about that.* The sun may be damaging, but that's only if you spend to much time in it without sunscreen. Being in the sun is good for you for different reasons. Everything has a benefit and a drawback." Fred: "Hey, don't worry, Velma. I think you look great. And with the sun reflecting off your pale, colorless skin, we could blind the monster and just push him into the pool with the cement already in it. Genius!" Daphne: "Fred!" Daphne's mom, Nan, suddenly walks in the area with an upset tone. Nan: "Boy, am I steamed." Daphne: "What's wrong, mom?" "A vampire ruined my auction last night." Scooby: "Vampire? [whimpers]" he asks as he falls through his floatie and into the pool. Fred: "A mystery. Quick, Velma. Set your milky whiteness for "stun."" Daphne: "Fred!!" "What?" Velma: "It's okay, Daphne. I don't care what Fred thinks." she says as she looks at Shaggy, who gives a sheepish grin before sliding off the floatie and into the pool. Nakala: "Caramba. Todo este equipo se está desmoronando."