Chapter 1: Cruel fate

"Take off your clothes," he growled into my ear, yanking my black hair backwards. I winced at the pain spreading across my scalp, tears blurring my vision as different thoughts swam into my head.

Here we go again with the torture. I could feel his hard member brushing against my stomach... Oh God, please!

My hands reached for the strap of my dress, slowly loosening them. I gasped when his hand left my hair, holding my neck.

His cold, intense gaze made me shudder in fear. "What the hell is taking you so long?" he asked, and the next moment, my dress was torn into shreds, exposing my nakedness.

"Oh, please," I pleaded, my voice barely above a whisper. The door opened, and his brother stepped in. They had the same height, aura, and dark attitude...

His cold gaze fixated on us, probably wondering why I wasn't on the bed screaming at the moment. The one holding me pushed me onto the bed. Instinctively, I tried covering myself using my hands.

But what good does it bring? These monsters had seen me bare not once, or twice. Moments with them were nightmares, making me wish for death.

I managed to open my eyes; they both stood before me. Naked. Dangerous tattoos all over their built bodies.

THE NERO BILLIONAIRE MAFIA TWIN...

Smoking hot, deadly, and cruel...

Life ain't a bed of roses for me; up to this moment, I mostly wonder how I managed to survive. I have no idea who my parents were. An old poor woman happened to take me in.

We lived in a small house, in the forest. We sold wood for survival...

She made me work day and night without rest. No completion of work means no food. Any mistake from me led to punishment... she would either beat me until I bled or make me sleep under the rain until I passed out.

I had almost lost my life in this torture, yet... she never stopped. I had once run away, but it didn't end well... I was almost killed by a wild animal in the forest.

Soon, a famine struck. The old woman needed to survive.

One night, a group of men barged into my cozy room. They grabbed me roughly, pinning my face down to the floor and tying me up as I screamed in terror.

The old woman only watched with a briefcase glued to her chest. I was sold.

Driving into the large city I'd never seen before, my mind wondered who my master was. It turned out to be a nightmare.

The first day I got to the so-called clan, I watched the oldest twins, Dylan Nero, slash a man's neck. I had never seen so much blood in my entire life.

The other one, Niko Nero, burned his victim alive. This was hell, I knew it, but there was no way out.

Becoming their slave, I thought I was to do house chores like the others I saw, but it wasn't like that...

I became their sex slave...

My first night was cruel. My virginity was taken in the most gruesome way. These two took turns fucking me at every chance they got. They never went easy and cared less about my feelings.
__

Seeing how I whimpered, trying to cover up myself with my hair covering most parts of my face, Niko swept his hair backwards with a sigh. He was the one who grabbed my neck earlier.

"Please don't hurt me," I whimpered and heard them chuckle.

"You're at it again. If I hear any cries from you tonight, I'll break your bones," Dylan said.

"All on four," Niko ordered, and I quickly obliged. Chewing on my bottom lip, I tried to hold my cries in, wishing tonight would be over soon.

Niko climbed onto the bed, going behind me. His calloused hand grabbed my ass hard, his fingers digging in.

"Fucking awesome," I heard him growl behind me. I felt him rubbing his fat cock against my clit.

I tried looking his way, but Dylan grabbed fistfuls of my messy hair. His long, erect cock was facing me, veins tangled around it... it was ready and firm, its tip glistening with precum.

"Take it," he demanded, his voice filled with authority.

"Argh!!!" A loud cry tore out of my lips as Niko dangerously slammed his member in behind. Pain made my body shudder, since I wasn't ready.

As if it wasn't enough, Dylan shoved his member into my mouth, my gag reflex dangerously reacting. My eyes widened as my choking sounds filled the air.

I couldn't move as their hold was firm. Niko drew back and thrust hard into my barely wet core, my body rigid with pain. Dylan also slammed his dick into my mouth, stopping my cry.

It hurts... it hurts so fucking much...

They moves at different violent paces not giving me the chance to breathe. I dare not pass out. The last time I did, I worked my ass off throughout the day without food, and then at night these monsters pounced on me in my weakened state.

Tears streamed down my face, my walls stretched, and every inch of me screamed in agony.

Dylan released, shooting out his wetness and making sure it took off them in.

"Good girl," he grumbled, moving his gaze to his brother slamming one hard thrust and shooting his wetness too. Swiftly, I felt Niko's hand on my boobs flipping over.

My back was now laid on Niko's hard chest, his callous hand around my neck as his warm breath fanned my ear.

Dylan hovered over me, capturing my right breast into his mouth.

"I'll ask the maid to start feeding you well; these boobs need to fucking grow larger," Dylan whispered.

Niko slammed himself into my ass without warning.

"Arghhh!!!!!" I cried out, my fingers tightening on the bed sheets, tears dripping down my face as my body jolted at every millisecond. My hair was messy, and my body covered in so much sweat. It felt like they were tearing me apart and wouldn't stop.

Niko was now groaning huskily in my ear as he squeezed my bouncing boobs roughly, his teeth grazing on my neck, and just below, his length ramming hard into my ass.

Dylan, on the other hand, had his strong muscular arms around my thighs. His length dove in and out of my pussy, dripping down with so much fluid. His eyes dangerously stared into mine.

The room was filled with my cries and the sounds of their flesh colliding with mine at different fast paces. They were wrecking my bones.

I was unlucky to fall into their wicked arms. Not my fault, but...

I didn't have a choice...

____

𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝐷𝑂 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅?

𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐼 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸?

𝑃𝐿𝑆 𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐷𝑅𝑂𝑃 𝐴 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇..